1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

event rewards?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Prosthetics, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prosthetics

Prosthetics New Member

its been almost a week now since the first event i participated in and i have still not gotten my rewards :(

im assuming its because the higher ranked GMs havent logged on to give the prizes out?

if not, there is something wrong with my mail o.o

and yes, it is empty

2. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

Would love to know what server and or event your talking about.

Character name, if you remember the name of the AM that ran the event?

3. Prosthetics

Prosthetics New Member

lumiel server. my character name that participated in both events was Prosthetics, and the AM that ran the event the first time was Satsukie and the second was Daikie or something like that. pretty sure they are the same person. cant remember the exact days the events were, but i know the first was a 15v15 on last monday or tuesday-ish, and the second event was yesterday i think. it was a 1v1 event. i participated in both, and we (asmo) won the first event. i lost the second but they said there would still be a reward. they said it would be like 2-3 days but its been more than that for the first and i want to make sure i dont have a bug or something. rewards from past events worked fine and i recieved them in my mail

Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  4. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

I see, Well. Seeing how everything was mailed up till about er, I think 6 days ago by me, and It was most likely one I didn't mail.

Reasonable time is 3 - 7 days. So, they should be mailed soon. If you don't receive the rewards in a couple days let me know and I'll look into it.

Also, the event your complaining about is only 4 days old. So there is still reasonable time for it to be mailed to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.