1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Extreamly Poor Gm Conduct.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by torchmega, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. torchmega

torchmega New Member

Let me start off by saying. Up until now i have been very pleased with this Private server for Aion. Currently I play on Seil and today ran into something that is really bothering me.

At about 10:10 PM EST on 2/08/11 --> I was moved to im guessing is the GM room.
    I was approached by the GM named (Ask if needed). And was Immediately told to give him my 11 God stones. At first I found it strange to why he would want to take something away from me in which i had obtained about a hour before.

So after he asked me for the stones, I replied "May i ask why?"

He followed by answering my question by saying "They all were duped"

Of course they were not and i immediately told him how i obtained them to try to prove my innocents. Which he followed with the word "fine" and put my character outside of DP (Not where I was when he pulled me)

At this point I was furious by this GM's conduct, and whispered him telling him a SIMPLE Sorry would do for this mistake. Which he NEVER did..
    So after this I told him that i would report this conduct on the forums and the matter should be taken care of. So here I am

Now I run a Pvp server for the game Ultima Online. With at least 200+ Players online at any given time. Sure this is no where near as many players as Gamezaion has but the point still remains. A certain manner should be held among GM to Player. If I false acused someone of something and had proof given to me. I apologize and offer something in compensation. Even in real life.. If you get accused of stealing from the store and they call the cops and the cops find nothing, Do the store not give you a gift card.

I am not asking for a hand out which I believe i deserve. All I want is my sorry.
    At this point I am scared to even donate.. If i do, will this happen again but this time my account get banned and all my donating was for nothing? Should I keep inviting people to come play like I have been just for them to be treated the same way I was?

(suggestion)
    Why don't you guys leave the honest players alone, and take of all these speedhackers? Or maybe answer a few in-game reports every now and then?

Please Report back to me via PM or reply to this thread with something. Thank you for your time.

2. zolvick15

zolvick15 Proficient

3. ghost521

ghost521 Lucent's name is Jeremy

When you get over 20 threads a day about how shit is stupid, there's too much hacking and duping, obviously some administrators will find it utterly annoying.
    Not to mention most of the complaining threads require extra English skills to understand as they don't fall into any categories of standard English.

4. torchmega

torchmega New Member

I personally believe my approach via the post above. Was within decent conduct and english :D

5. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

GM's are just trying their hardest to keep the game Duper/Hacker/Etc free. 11 may seem a little suspicious, but I truly don't know if it's enough.

6. torchmega

torchmega New Member

Also let me added... The stones were all obtained by me.. Not from trades (this is how i know 100% the items weren't duped)

And on my private Ultima online server.. to check for duped items I simple search of items with the SAME ID variable, I would believe GamezAion could do the same.

7. Aijun

Aijun MS 24/7 wohoo Forum Legend

It has been a long time that i have read a proper english thread....

8. Lautaro

Lautaro Gamez Co-Founder Forum Legend

wrong section.

/moved to archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.