1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Failed to Initialize Game

Discussion in 'Problems' started by LadyDeath, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyDeath

LadyDeath New Member

Okay so basically I used to play Gamez Aion back few moths and had a little break. I tried to download it again, I noticed it needed downgrading so I proceeded to download all the needed files and replaced them. After getting the item pack and all in place I tried to run the game but i got the failed to initialize error. I came to the forum to FAQ to look for answers and followed every possible solution but the problem persists. I deleted files, repaired them downloaded things again but without much progress. Please help I really want to play again. :(

2. Ayaria

Ayaria α ℓ ι ν є ❤ Forum Legend

3. LadyDeath

LadyDeath New Member

I already downgraded it TWICE and it still did not help :/ Any other suggestions?

4. Ayaria

Ayaria α ℓ ι ν є ❤ Forum Legend

Uhm, the cause could be everything in this case. If you do not mind, I could take a look on it via TeamViewer if you want and have time. Would be a bit easier for me to find the actual cause.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.