1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fear Succes Rate

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Faik, Jan 11, 2011.

?

I dont want % 100 fear rate.

1. Yes,I hate SM s and fear cars. :P

78 vote(s)
    66.1%
  2. No,I love to be zerged by one gladi and a SM :)

40 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Faik

Faik Proficient

Another issue most of us pisses of I hate to see myself in that fear car.Fear success rate %100 is not fair and even u cant resist with 2 k more MR.It should be like % 20 or more like retail.I know most of the guys agree with me.And what our dev think? ^^

2 people like this.
  2. Ally

Ally Well-Known Member

another thread for this....

3. Faik

Faik Proficient

Ah sry i havent seen that >.<

1 person likes this.
  4. Chloe

Chloe Expert

Magic Resist is working. Either rethink your build or learn to adjust.

Oh and most SMs nowadays stack MA. So stop QQ when your 2k MR won't work.

Saoi and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Pandaboi

Pandaboi Proficient

get enough m.resist and u have , hmm idk maybe 50/50 chances to resist. i have 2k m.resist with buff and i resisted many fears

6. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

I have had my fear resisted by a lot of people, and I have 2k MA. So...

QQ. You learn to adjust. It doesn't have a 100% success rate.

7. vladety1

vladety1 Proficient

Yes,I hate SM s and fear cars. :D

8. Venenosa

Venenosa Lady Taiga

Remove your Atak+5 stones.
    Make set Mastarius + resist MAgic +14 + ABG accessory = imune Fear

9. charmy

charmy Well-Known Member

LMAO at 100% fear. since when is there a such skill ? MR is FIXED. LEARN TO PLAy

10. Ian

Ian Expert

LoL..Just use full MR stones so you can resist all the time..LMAO

1 person likes this.
  11. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

So, basically do a complete build just to try and defeat one single skill from one single class. Wow, the strategy in here is boundless, when you have to literally take such a drastic measure to simply try and guard against one single skill, that's pretty pathetic. The solution of "Just stack your MR you idiot" comments is the worse solution ever. I agree 100 percent; on a nerf on Fear, not to where you make it dumb, but to where it can be competitive and not having you completely stack manastones to defend against one single skill while detracting away from what could help out your class overall in. The options of Fear in GamezAion is 10x worse then in Retail due to what you are able to do, and have in GamezAion.

3 people like this.
  12. charmy

charmy Well-Known Member

you are the dumb ass in here. That skill has a one minute cooldown (group fear ). if you can handle that for 15 seconds, then when you are out, you can rape them back. the fact that you are farking retarded doesn't makes any difference if someone goes and tell you to stack MR. MR BUILD is so common nowadays as it resist silence, sleep and so on. LEARN TO PLAY BEFORE YOU CRY.

13. Ladien

Ladien The Last Karate Baby

what a joke!! another stupid person who just want to ruin the game. and a completely BIG NOOB!! USE M.Resist M*r*n.:devil:

2 people like this.
  14. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

If you at least can speak to me within a term that isn't that of a 5th grader then I can at least take you far more seriously.

Firstly, I have been playing retail Aion since 2009 of last year, my knowledge of playing with my character and against others is better then the average "Aion player". The fact is, 15 seconds is huge in here, this isn't like retail, where SM's don't have complete access to all of their stigma skills or that everyone is stacking up +15. Everything in GamezAion changes.

Fighting an SM here is 10x worse then fighting an SM in retail the logic excuse that you use of "Well if you survive the first 15 secs" then you can "kill him/her", so you fail makes me shake my head in disbelief. You haven't even taken into account the defensive options that a SM can do, or the other skills in which they can throw at you already that doesn't even involve utilizing Fear.

Hence why I said, the idea of just simply going full blown MR for an incredibly powerful move from a single class, is the worse strategical statement to try and prove that everything is Fine as is with the current SM.

In this server SM's are much more difficult to kill and more powerful overall...hence why they are one of the most heavily played classes in Gamez Aion. How many SM's do you have during PvP in contrast to say a Sin? That should answer your question already.

The fact that you believe Gamez Aion Fear and all are balanced as they are gives you little to no credibility considering the Mass PvP's you'll notice that a few classes are picked more so then all others due to how GamezAion is played (I will not name them, however if you do mass PvP its very, very obvious) which contradicts the greater sake of balance at the moment.

Next time, instead of venting like a 5 yr old, make some sense with your post, your not talking to someone who's played Aion for 3 days.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
  15. Raylo.

Raylo. New Member

Hey if any of you are calling TrueSeph stupid for posting his opinion and trying to ruin the game, that makes you much more of a *insert whatever you wish to call to insult the defender here*. Since that pretty much categorizes you guys in it as well. Those who post nonsense insults here does not do nearly as much research about why people give such complain about an overpowered class. Fear is indeed the most retarded move I've seen so far apart from the ridiculous damage a sorc can do in one cast. Within that 15 seconds, say if you even lived that long to begin with, a SM could easily rip apart one's hp. If the fear-ee lives to tell the tale, the SM also have Curse of Fire and regular single target fear. So if you guys truly thinks you have a legitimate debate on whether or not this is a valid argument, please do not reply with such 5 grader vent.

1 person likes this.
  16. Ladien

Ladien The Last Karate Baby

Lol people in crystal! i saw an assassin murdering an archer and SM, watch it in youtube. so noob. i like the moves of the assassin. and he resisted the fear and fear shriek. OMG i forgot. stupid people cant easily swallow defeat. well, noob will be noob. so dont reason w/ noobs cause you will also be treated as noob.

17. cobweb

cobweb Expert

Even if you socketed ur gears with c0mplete MR.
    SM's are now socketing
    complete MA.
    So that's it.
    SM still have a higher chance on casting fear successfully to characters like glads with MR build.

1 person likes this.
  18. cobweb

cobweb Expert

Even if you socketed ur gears with c0mplete MR.
    SM's are now socketing
    complete MA.

So that's it.

SM still have a higher chance on casting fear successfully to characters like glads with MR build.

19. Vaugn

Vaugn Respected Member

%
    Magic resist cap is 95%

20. charmy

charmy Well-Known Member

You want retail ? then go play retail. this is private server. You probably are too dumb to earn some money to play in retail. Stop crying moron. I love the way you cry and say hey RETAIL IS LIKE THIS THIS THIS. THIS IS high rate server. DONT LIKE IT ? GO RETAIL.

Saoi and (deleted member) like this.