1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

For All GamezMu Player

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Punish, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Punish

Punish AntiEnemy Forum Legend

I need answer Some Question [attention plz]

1- About Who Gm Active we All active and Make Event ( If u Not open when i do it its not my Problem)

2- Who say Why Carl NOt Chouse our New Gm ( Only Carl Can Answer You Not Us )

3- Some One Ask Me why Gm Not Active and Play with Us ( More Gm have Work and Study as Brother and Me and Kobra and Spideres But we open to Make Our Event to All player and You can Ask Your Friends in the game

4- About Duped Itmes ( all Duped Itmes delete day by day [ Brother Delete all Duped ] i Hope no one ask why My itmes Delete Befor You make Trade Make Some SS to this trade To Help You without SS we can't do any thing )

5- We Give our Power to Our Game to Be active ( if You see Our Server Not active You are Wrong )

6- Who say Why Brother Use More sets in the game [ He the one can Use It ] But He Don't make Fight with Player in the game

7- Today 18/1/2011 i End My Exmas and will Do More than 2 Event Per Day

8- i think this all problem at our server and i Answerd all ( I Hope i don't see any Thread with same Problem )
    Thx For attention

GamezMu Staff
    Thx For all a

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.