1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

for security purpose

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by reaperlord, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reaperlord

reaperlord New Member

i highly suggest the secondary password,last log in ip ingame/gamecp how about 5 last ip log in
    last and highly suggest is adding more or a new proof evidence like server info ingame before we take video's or SS we need to type ".serverinfo" to make it more legit
    server info will show where i stand x.y,gametime,servertime,servername like siel or lumiel i want this happen for the sake of my account and others.
    ex: what if someone copy paste my name. ex: im from siel and someone copy paste my name and make lumiel he/she's mission is to ban my account he will make character there and make illegal things like RMT cheating or blahblahblah and someone" of his friends make SS or video what will happen,is he or she will post the SS or video on forum saying that its from siel not lumiel. my account will be ban.?
    if yes- on my part" its totally unfair for security reasons and lacking of proof of evidence i got ban or someone's" got banHammer hell yeah'! this part is hard cause we did farm,play all day and make love oOPs i mean make friend's and this will happen too bad :(
    if no- then AM's,ADMIN's,GM's you guys are awesome for the trust or checking if its legit (y) but maybe other's "A.master's" will ban it for having proof of SS or Video's
    thats why i highly suggest adding ip login's history on account and making a strong proof of evidence.

-support this thread by clicking (y) and feel free to comment.
    -RESPECT or ill kick ur ass nub.!
    thank you.
    ign: Restless,Neri,Reaperlord,Prexinos
    fantion: asmo
    server: Siel
    Latency: 290-500 usual 330-350
    sorry for not playing E.O.G im building my gaming rig its not a good gaming but this is my RIG mine and forever :)
    ETA-62 hours :)

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
    DarkestNight and Finaldestiny like this.
  2. reaperlord

reaperlord New Member

up..................................................

3. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

Hello there,
    GamezAION's Staff has all the necessary tools to find out if ban evidence has been manipulated or not, there is no need to worry about that.
    If you belive someone attempts to get you or any other player banned by using fake evidence, please send us a private message on forums or appeal your eventual ban through the Ban Panel.
    As far as it concerns secondary password / Character PINs, you may find our official standpoint regarding the matter here:

We'll consider your suggestion about implementing a command which allows to view Server,character name and time.
    Thank you and have a nice day.

reaperlord and Markmyword like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.