1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

For the Admin

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by owen68, Mar 13, 2011.

1. owen68

owen68 New Member

My account for some reason when i logged out of one character to go on another that char would stay logged in and unfortunately after the restart i went onto luminel for a muck around while siel was coming back online and now my account will not log back into siel i have re downloaded my client and all the files and tried it on a friends computer i have no idea what else to do so im asking you guys for help

Char names

Rheesa 55 Chanter
    Leekon 55 Spiritmaster
    Leneva 55 Assasin
    Eneva 55 Chanter

2. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

Are you getting some sort of error message or anything?

3. snic

snic Respected Member

i dont really understand ur situation but have u tried sending unstuck request?

4. bandit

bandit New Member

hi i live in the same house and when he logged on one char then logged out to log on another char they both stayed in game and both were playable both stayed in our pty but when he logged out again and tried to log one of those chars in again it would not let him he didnt get any error msg when trying to log them both in

5. BlackArchangel

BlackArchangel Proficient

[​IMG]
    Note that Rheesa and Leekon are both on the same account. My brother was on Leekon, he logged out leekon so he could log rheesa to give us buffs. When he did this it showed leekon was still in the game. He went on to Lumiel to do something. When he tried to swap back to siel it told him "You have been disconnected from the game server" he has tried reopening the client, fixing the client, etc. We have tried his account on another computer in the house and it has also had the same problem. Also Bandit tried recreating the problem just to make sure that it wasnt a minor error. His account now says "you have been disconnected from the game server" when he tries to go to siel aswell. I think that the problem has something to do with swapping from Lumiel back to Siel.

P.s. Owen68, Bandit and myself all live in the same house. Owen68 cant post it keeps saying Internal Server Error

Last edited: Mar 13, 2011