1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Furniture Craft Level Bug?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by VelvetSkye, Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VelvetSkye

VelvetSkye Getting there

Hi guys i just come back at gamez aion and i just have a few question I'm sorry if this question has already been asked before but I can't find any solution here in the forum ~__~

anyways, i started trying to level up the furniture craft and so i hunt most of my craft materials for it because it's fun :) . At first, all is ok yet when i log out my character and went back in and continue with the crafting, i noticed that the craft points are not moving anymore so i tried another design to craft. Same thing. At first, it's all ok yet when i needed to log out and then go back, the points won't move. Any solution how to fix this problem? thanks in advance!

2. VelvetSkye

VelvetSkye Getting there

Bumps? ~__~

3. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

Maybe the crafting you're attempting is too low level? Is the craft grayed out? If so you won't get crafting level from crafting those items.

4. Jessica

Jessica Guest

if the level of the design you use is 40 points lower than your current crafting point, it won't level up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.