1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gamez > New adventurer

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by nefo1903, Oct 9, 2019.

1. nefo1903

nefo1903 New Member

Hello I am a user that have a family name Zaanpaktou and ı want to share you some worries about the game. I have just playing the game for about 1 month and really facing with many problems. When I start the game at least I was able to gain money from sd.But, now it is not possible to gain enough money from sd because the money that we taking from sd get lowered.You can look at my online time in a day,but ı am not able to defend myself against older players. When ı go crescents stronger players kills,when ı go the other places that ı can farm the same scenario starts. I got premium but can not use it efficially because of these things. Also ı started the game with my nephews,and my friends and they do not want to play like many users because they do not think they will reach good gears and they are leaving the game. I see u losing many players because of these problems. Older users really strong,and we as a new players we can't struggle with them. As ı purpose i request you to fix sd's money drop or item drop rate and provide a good money flow. Sorry, If i did a mistake when ı writing this words.Thank you for your help from now.

Toenail and loboram like this.
  2. NoNAmeGamezBD

NoNAmeGamezBD New Member

until PvP mode is removed, it will be forever a problem

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I am personally sorry for your particular experience, although I am not one of the "entitled-spoiled-bratty-bullies" on this server, but it is indeed a HUGE problem that the staff do NOT want to dip their opinions into due to the FACT that it is unfortunately these players that spend a LOT of real-life money on this site, which in turn pays for the servers and fills the pockets of the people working for it.

However I can only point you towards the MANY many many posts about this exact situation, and if there are MORE players complaining about this sort of idiotic behavior, than there are trying to defend it saying silly things like: "On Retail-BDO you call just call out a grindspot, my spot, and kill anyone in the area without ever having to talk to them first or be rational or even kind about it", to which I can only say again and again; "Then PLEASE, for the love of whatever you hold dear, GO THERE and leave us alone to play a GAME (look up the definition) that we actually enjoy, and where we feel NO need to bully, offend, talk-down-to, or otherwise behave like spoiled-entitled-toddlers, but to come together from all over the globe to play a computer game while enjoying ourselves and each other".

My previous post on the subject indicates a possible reaction to this behavior you can choose to do;
    1. Use general chat (/s), or whisper chat if you can see their names (/w), to clear up the "confusion" of this server NOT being "Retail-BDO" and that what they are actively doing is actually ruining your gaming experience (which is against the server rules)
    2. If that does not work, try announcing on server chat (/y) that someone is repeatedly killing you despite having kindly asked them to leave you alone, since the game-world is huge and the respawn times are very quick
    3. Stay in the area BUT do not attack them, just keep taking screenshot (or videos) of them killing you over and over again, while you are trying to be nice about them NOT doing that, and send it in for a player report, perhaps with enough of these the staff will finally issue a warning against the players, and maybe -just maybe- they will eventually get banned, who knows

All I can say, is that I have done this a lot, and to my surprise MOST of the attackers will respond and sometimes even say sorry, and then stop following you and chasing you just to kill you. Sometimes however there are some players that refuse to stop, but it could be a language barrier problem, that is always a possibility, but they will get that you are NOT there for PvP'ing if you just stand your ground without trying to run or fighting back, and eventually they WILL leave you alone, in my experience at least.
    Publicly shaming them for their childish behavior and letting them know that this is NOT "Retail-BDO" usually ends the conflict.

Hopefully you can try other server channels and eventually find one where there are other players who are actually willing to help you fight those "evil"-players (as if being evil was a cool or even good thing), I have been VERY surprised a few times when I was in Cadry Ruins, and one prick was killing me and a couple of our guild over and over again, until another player turned up, asked if he/she could join our party, and then the next time the prick showed up, the new fellow adventurer who joined our party took up arms against the prick, and then it was just fun to see how the prick kept resurrecting only to get killed again as soon as the prick attacked once again :D