1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

gamezaion website

Discussion in 'Programming Lounge' started by Jessica, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

wow has anyone tried to inspect element that thing? There are so many?!!! How does one create something like that :X I was trying to understand how the navigation links on top of the pages were made then i found that they were all in tables. gah i could never design anything like that with what i know right now but i just really want to imitate a lil bit of it, i've already been doing css like display: inline and things like that. but they are all in one line and im trying to separate them coz im going to use a big logo perhaps on the center too but i wanted to separate navigation between links that goes outside the website and links that are in the website. now that i was thinking deep on it perhaps i can use margin-left? but the result would be nasty i hate estimating in pixels >.>

Noyah likes this.
  2. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

Its such a shame, you used to be able to exploit private server websites with inspect element addons and such, specifically where you purchased donation items you could change the amount of credits it costed to 0 and get free donation items.

Sadly it hasn't worked for years :c

3. wannabe

wannabe Proficient

auuuuuu programming side.no idea with programmer. keep learning and learning.

4. Jessica

oh thank you for the information, I would have to try and not make anything out of websites i may develop in future to not let people do that too haha such cheat much credits very wow.

Noyah likes this.
  5. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

[​IMG]

Its not much of a problem anymore actually. The original addon that most people used for it is out of development and has been for years, and built in inspection doesn't do it quite the same way. I'm pretty sure its just a naturally coded in fix anymore, so you don't need to worry about it as much.

6. dranz248

dranz248 ™ $#%!

Exploiters, hehe glad it wont let the credits become permanent, its just display and whats the purpose of editing the website with insspect elements?. You can edit but after refreshing, gone. Lol

7. Jessica

I'm not editing it I'm just looking for the codes that make up the design of the site.

8. TheUnderdog

TheUnderdog im your worst enemy Forum Legend

if u want i can send u the complete website html code ? pm me for that

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  9. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

YouHitMeWeHitYou seem to be a pretty serious web designing group, I wouldn't expect to see any less from them than "utterly complicated to the point of glorification" lol...

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.