1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gathering Bug

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Gilgamesh11, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Gilgamesh11

Gilgamesh11 New Member

Hey i started playing Aion yesterday and at first i could use the gather skill normally, but a few minutes later when i was doing a quest I realized i couldnt gather anything, not even the most basic stuff and now because of that i cant do some of the quests NPCs give to me.

I tried with //givemissingskills, but it seems its a bug and i cant even see gathering among my craft tab in skills
    Please help me :sad:

2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

theres something u should know

collection is NOT a gathering skill :p its a nub skill on the first map to show u how it works and is useless after the first map
    collection stops working after u ascend and has no more use in the game

essencetapping is the real gathering skill u learn in the crafting hall at sanctum/pandaemonium
    aethertapping is the other skill that goes with it

if u already ascended u cant gather on the first map no matter how hard u try, if u learn the next 2 skills u can gather anywhere else

hope that helps :p

3. Gilgamesh11

Gilgamesh11 New Member

Thanks a lot, my noob friends did not even realized they didnt have collection when i asked them and i thought it was only me.
    Thanks man :)

4. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

anytime ^^