1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GG GamezAion GG

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Riont, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riont

Riont Proficient

Akemie specifically told me that the Silona's Wings were gonna be changed to become permanent and I asked him for a refund 1 minute after I accidently bought it without seeing the timer. You must be retarded to think that someone would spend 3k credits for a piece of shit 7 day wings. Take your trash outta here

Most people probably didn't even consider buying the wings since there was a timer description labeled onto it. Many people asked your GM's which they resonded with its a bug and that it would be changed in a future date. But seriously wtf the staff lied and now Deathangel your just the janitor thats trying to sweep this shit under the rug well lets see it out in the general section :wink:

Holiday cheers my ass :andy:

2. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

The name is Akemi, and I never said those wings were going to be refunded, ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.