1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GM's common 40 days? Prepare for QQ

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by suffery, Feb 28, 2011.

1. suffery

suffery Proficient

I lost items over 40 days ago, i have been as patient as the next guy, but common guys are you serious? So in 40 days, no one that handles this type of stuff, could take a moment out of their day to fix my issue? Mind you i have seen folk come after me and get stuff resolved, I'm just asking for fair treatment no disrespect intended, but fair is fair. I made threads here, and in the official lost item thread, included all the proof i was told i needed, i sat and waited my turn, i even heard someone was handling it like 3 weeks ago, than poof no more word. Than my original thread from the official thread vanished, and i haven't even heard as much as we got you covered bro!!

A few weeks fine i can buy into waiting that long, but 40+ days is a bit much, it's almost like I'm being waited out so I'll just say screw it and drop it, here is the problem, had i did some in game quest and lost these items (THROUGH NO FAULT OF MY OWN) i might just have said F that, and just tried to reacquire said items. But since i spent well over 120$ usd, i can't let it go it becomes a matter of principle.

So once again http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showthread.php/53164-Need-Help-Missing-items original thread, and in it's entirety i have provided ample proof from pics of me in my stuff to web site receipts, to everything else asked of me. So as i end my QQing can we plz help me out who have PM'md everyone under the sun as well, and waited 40+ days. This started the 17th of JAN it is the 28th of Feb going on MAR.

What prompted me the write this thread, is on the day after my stuff got ate, i applied to be a fire fighter, expected to wait like i was told by everyone it was a long process, and i am in my training classes now :(

So it's a problem that i can go from firefighter app to in training well in advance of my lost items :(

All those also grieving over this gm black out from lost items feel free to QQ, maybe we can get some pity help :(

2. josesimmanuel

josesimmanuel ☆Legendary Member☆

bump for you man