1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guide me.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by TROLOLOLL, Jan 16, 2011.

1. TROLOLOLL

TROLOLOLL New Member

I'm a no0O@b lvl20 elyos. I am in sanctum right now and I don't even know how to exit the city. Can anyone give me directions on how to get from Sanctum to a place where I can lvl from lvl20 to beyond?

2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

theres a teleporter in the south, u can use him to get to the next place or u can buy teleport scrolls in the general store at sanctum and go wherever u like. if u look at teleporter location costs, the higher the cost, the higher the mob level. use that to guide u

to unlock a teleporter location, u have to start the campaign chain in that town

3. TROLOLOLL

TROLOLOLL New Member

I can only teleport to a place named Poeta and the monsters there are too low for me.

4. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

u havent finished ur ascension then. if u do that, u should be able to teleport to the next place (or the telporter will have a campaign quest that takes u there