1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hackers?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by hexadecimal, Sep 29, 2010.

1. hexadecimal

hexadecimal New Member

http://img178.imageshack.us/i/aion0039q.jpg/

Yeah Lightfable...before this happened in alsig, i fought him in morheim and killed him twice effortlessly, 3hours later in alsig i encounter him again, and i was gonna kill him, then he uses Second Wind, which replenishes nearly all your HP, which is normal, but then i beat him down again and i notice his HP raise again, as if he used Second Wind, A second time, before the 5min cooldown, that actually happened 3-4times, after that it was 0dmg atks towards him, and he killed like 5-6 max lv asmo's to himself, actually, he also beat the crap out of my pt, and does 2-3hit kills...it's almost as if he got full ABG set within 3hours...even there, i've fought full abg and it's not even that abusive.

Also considering i'M not just using Tahabata's Spear, it's +15 with full socketed +5 ATK manastones...i doubt any legit player would receive 0DMG from it...especially when I'm using a skill like crashing blow AND Aerial Lockdown III, vs another glad using the same weapon.

Next is a duel i had vs another asmo yesterday...in which none of my best skills even dealt damage, and he did 2K+ dmgs as i PARRY (Wall Of Steel)

http://img830.imageshack.us/i/aion0072h.jpg/
    http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/4972/aion0072h.jpg

http://img842.imageshack.us/i/aion0073uo.jpg/

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5074/aion0075q.jpg

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  2. Vildiil

Vildiil Hit em with a 100 round clip Forum Legend

Were you blinded via a godstone possibly?

You'd get the exact same messages as that if you were trying to use skills.

Edit: And the second heal for Lightfable, he could have used major abyss serum. It heals for just as much as Second Wind on a glad

3. hexadecimal

hexadecimal New Member

Idk about that, but you downright kill the elyos twice with no effort at all in 2-3hits and 3hours later he's invincible and kills 5-6 asmo's at the same time? sounds pretty fishy, even with your serum thing...

And no i wasn't on blind hence i notice when I'm blinded.

He evaded some hits yeah, but the hits that actually HIT did 0 DMG, that's not blind.

Blind = miss.

Hit 0 dmg = not miss.

4. cozolinofly

cozolinofly Well-Known Member

Well nice^^you just made Light Famous:tongue: good glad

5. Raptorz

Raptorz Legendary

looooooooooooooooooooool xD

Yep!

6. hexadecimal

hexadecimal New Member

I prolly made him famous, but as a hacker, I'd rather be unknown than be a famous hacker.

7. Kaimbe

Kaimbe Well-Known Member

Light doesn't hack and from looking at your thread i dont see any solid proof of hack. A glad that knows wat the heck he is doing can wipe out 3-4 ppl easily especially full anuhart set. Also taking in consideration the ping, a glad with low ping can get off 3 skills by the time that one with a much higher ping can take out 1 skill. This plays a huge part in pvp. And for those times that you said you killed him before, most likely he was taken by surprise/blinded which happens, nothing you can do, its just part of pvping.

8. Autumn

Autumn Banned

Blind removes damage, doesn't cause miss, hence why you still recieve status effects from players in blind status.

9. hexadecimal

hexadecimal New Member

But i was not blinded or in the screenshot you'd see a Blind Effect on the top right.

And what do you say about the two times i slapped him as easy as saying it then during the same day he's killing everyone with no trouble?

10. Asanka

Asanka ~watching over you~

Whatever you're saying now is just QQ. You dont have enough proof of him or any1 else hacking. Use Fraps next time.

11. cozolinofly

cozolinofly Well-Known Member

Well ...still Light Glood glad