1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Headstrong poroco feed!

Discussion in 'Questions' started by kintalox, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kintalox

kintalox New Member

Hi people. I searched in the forums but i dont found anything with a good answer so i have a question: Im with a Headstrong poroco trying to make lucky wings and i already feed him with all tipes of foods and there is no diference in the items he give to me (always enchant stones) The most expansive food give the same thing of the most cheap... Anyone know what i have to do? The pet is bugged? Have some trick maybe? or its all normal? Thanks for help! :alien:

2. aecoon

aecoon 。◕ ‿ ◕。 Forum Legend

the wings are in the credit shop and is sold for credit.
    so im almost 100% sure the disabled it so u can get it through ur pet for "free".
    was surprised they even added that pet after the 2.0 or 2.5 update when before ppl payed 1k for it and then everyone all of the sudden got it for free in npc.
    so yeah dont waste ur kinah on that. if it actually worked on this server u would see 100 ppl each day selling it.
    since here kinah is useless and would be so freaking easy to make those wings from the pet

2 people like this.
  3. kintalox

kintalox New Member

well this is boring... someone can confirm this?

4. Clayton

Clayton Banned

48° 10' 19" North, 16° 21' 25" East, NN 250
    not available ingame - there's no need for a confirm, since they're credit items.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.