1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Help me plsssssssss!!!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by alessmanfr1, Nov 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alessmanfr1

alessmanfr1 Getting there

Hi, today someone whispers to me. I tought he was Carl beacause there was:"Administrator whispers:...." and <Admin>Carl. He told me that he wanted to check my account because someone has tought him that i have cheated but i this isn't the truth. So he told me that i have to logoff for 30 minutes to check my account. 1h after i logged on but ALL my best items(armors,weapons,wings...) were wanished.
    PLEASE HELP MEEEE!!!!!!

2. WENDEGO

WENDEGO New Member

Near the end of the Rainbow. I've got some coffee
    Scam or cheat, case closed :rightful: Just kidding, you have any ss from the chat box? Did this Carl ask for ID/PW ?

3. Sellestrae

Sellestrae New Member

you gave "Carl" your password?

4. alessmanfr1

alessmanfr1 Getting there

yes i give to carl my username and password...i tooke ss but i dont know why i dont have any in ss folder. But when i take a ss in chat there's written:" The current screenshot was saved in C:\Program Files(x86)\NCSoft\Aion\Screenshot\Aion0011.jpg....PLEASE GUYS I REALLY NEED SOME HELP.

5. Invictis

Invictis OutOfInsanityComesClarity Forum Legend

in your dreams or nightmares, determined on a case
    It has been posted many times on this forum that staff will not ask for your account information. At that level of access, they don't need to ask to check your account. It's unfortunate that you were scammed, but you are responsible for securing your account information. Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.