1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hi i need starting tips. :(

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Nevrein, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nevrein

Nevrein New Member

Hi Im still a newbie to Aion. and i dont have a wide range of knowledge about this game.

I am lvl 55 (Glad) - Asmo and i dont know where can i start farming/hunting for good equips..

can anyone give some tips? please?:pouty:

2. Sweetpoison

Sweetpoison Allergic to Idiots

I always farm in Gelkmaros, particularly around the Dredgion Crash Site. I love to farm the balaurs for the mats that they drop that I can sell for a good price at the broker. They also drop a decent amount of manastones that you can either use or sell. For you to make kinah (farming wise), it's always best if you try to reach the daily kinah limit every day. You can sell the white armors and weapons you loot from mobs. And extract any green/blue/gold items for enchantment stones. You really need these stones to enchant your gear. But the extraction tool from any general merchandise merchant in any city/village.

For gear, since you're already 55, you can simply join any group for Beshmundir Temple. The Stormwing set is pretty much the most decent PVE that is easy to get in this game, while you're working on getting a PVP gear. Also, try to look for a good legion that you can join in to so you can make friends that will help you out and answer any further questions you have about the game.

So, welcome to the community and hope you enjoy it here! :wink:

3. adumala13

adumala13 Well-Known Member

and dont forget to vote everyday on gamez to earn credits and buy some stuffs and when going to besh. try to be careful on ninja lotters and again welcome and enjoy the gamezaion community

4. Nevrein

Nevrein New Member

thank you maam/sir! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.