1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hi, new and need a guild.

Discussion in 'Socialized Section' started by polomoto77, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polomoto77

polomoto77 New Member

hi, im an australian 18 year old guy seeking a guild for when i start. if a specific class is needed for the guild il happily contribute. any advice on classes/races would be great, im after a DD class preferably one thats not OP. post guild offers.

thanx in advance. :andy:

2. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Hello there :) Welcome to our Server!
    Are you new to Aion ? Or just new to this Server? Anyway , you have to know that in this Server the Stigma System is diffirent from the one you probably know if you have played Aion before in another Server.
    Here you can use every Stigma Skill your character's class can possibly have (No Stigma Stones/Shards are Required)
    You will learn them Automatically when you level up.

Since you don't like DPS Classes , I'd suggest you create an Asmodian Templar (Asmo because we are friendlier , better , helpful , etc). Otherwise - A Sorcerer(Asmodian Sorc has better skills than elyos)or a Spiritmaster(Though , if you decide to create a Spiritmaster , You will have alot of flamers and haters cause Fear is G4yish)
    Spiritmaster is not a High DPS Class but he can fearlock every single class to death , SM is Overpowered and can beat every Class in a 1on1 Fight , Except for Sorcerers and Templars with M.Resist Manastones and Chain PvP Gear. The Instant-Cast Fear spiritmasters got , has a short range. Which means , Sorcerers have to hit the SM from Far , before he reaches them. If you get feared - you are Dead.

Templars sometimes survive from the SM's Fears cause the Damage of the SM is not enough , he has DoT Spells (Damage over time)
    But they still die because of the SM's Spirit Substitution which makes your pet take the damage instead of you (and they use earth pets always , which have high amount of HP). Also , Spirit Substitution requires that your pet remains close to you. If you get far from your pet , spirit substitution will become Useless)

Rangers sometimes kill SMs cause of the DPS and the Silence/Stun/Sleep Spells they got. (Though you can remove Silence with <Lesser Healing Potion>s , but usually the SM isn't ready so he dies hehe ;) a SM with ABG Gear tho is unbeatable by a ranger unless the Spiritmaster has no Magical Accuracy Manastones and the Ranger has M.Resist Manastones (A Spiritmaster without fully M.Accuracy Socketed Gear is BAD)

However , I know that what I wrote above is nonsense but i cannot invite you to our legion for now , sorry. (We recruit PvPers only that got E.A.T Gear or Better and are 1 Star Officers and above)

Once you get some PvP Experience with this Stigma System and some Good Gear , we will be glad to welcome you to our newly formed Legion , "<Deja Vu>".

Make a Wise Decision , Good Luck!

Regards

-Peter

ps: My IGN is "Petromaniac". In Case you decide to create an Asmodian Character , I'll be Glad to help you getting your Basic Anuhart Gear from Dark Poeta. Feel free to ask me any Question(s). Oh and , for a Start , you could Join a legion like <Axis>. Their Brigade General (Yamanoto if i'm Right) and the Members are really Friendly and Helpful.

3 people like this.
  3. polomoto77

polomoto77 New Member

wow thats alot to take in. im new to aion as an entity. when i mentioned OP i ment over populated not over powered :) also thanx for a referance guild. DPS is an obvious priority, im not so concerned with tanking but i would like a quick high damage class.

thanx again mate

4. polomoto77

polomoto77 New Member

i started playing and got soooooooo lost once i got to lvl 20. i think ill make a healer. any advice on the topic?

i used the lvling guide on a thread here in the forums and it worked great until i got to lvl 20 :)
    any advice on lvling past 20?
    any advice on equipment?
    any advice on being in an english speaking server/realm/watever?
    how the hell do i get to kill that Gigantic Box?

5. Math

Math Guide me back to the path I was meant to take Forum Legend

Are u in Gamez or Crystal? Siel or Lumiel? Elyo or Asmo? xD

6. polomoto77

polomoto77 New Member

Gamez, siel, elyo. now a lvl 23 gladiator. still dont really know how to lvl.

7. Akaino101

Akaino101 New Member

Move to Asmodae ill help ya......

IGN:Keixhin
    siel/asmo

8. Constitutional

Constitutional Getting there

Play an asmo sorcs, no skill or gear is required. Just get rented items,put magic boost and pewpew. If you want easy mode go asmo, if you're a fan of 1v1 duel join elyos.

9. DefqonX

DefqonX Well-Known Member

Yea, just join asmo's its more fun xD haha

10. Xalgoth

Xalgoth Banned

That's untrue there are equally bad and good players on both sides. So both elyos and asmos suck and are good at the same time. Although asmos outnumber elyos at the moment and not to mention asmo sorc is easy mode. If you want easy mode period go asmo.

11. Tousen

Tousen 私はアメリカーノを話すこと Forum Legend

Welcome to gameznetwork, enjoy your stay here. :)

12. Azmodius

Azmodius RAWRRRRRRRRRRRR

Welcome to Gamez. i hope you enjoy your stay. god knows i am :)

13. polomoto77

polomoto77 New Member

well i didnt expect a reply like this. thanx guys.
    iv just gotten my first char to 55. now wth do i do? everyone has sick gears and im the biggest noob ever. iv found a single god stone and dont know where to find more. im also stuck in igndisson or sumthing, idk how to get back to sanctum, i found a portal but it just sends me to fall to my death under sanctum and i rev back in igndisumthing.

also..i see the ncsoft notice that i should change my race, i know it may not apply to gamez but can i still do it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.