1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

HMmmm ok wth lol?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by meiaaa, Mar 8, 2011.

1. meiaaa

meiaaa New Member

why do i randomly get my IP cannot be accessed on server ;)?
    username: vongolas1st
    characters: meiaa and meiaaa
    i know i dont use speed hack 100% and i think all elyos know i dont use it
    i know i dont exploit bugs since im gladi and have no bugs for me lol
    i know i dont modify client or cheat since i spam and beg for all my items lol ;D
    and i have 1 year 3 months game experience from retail so if i get banned cos of hackin in pvp i lol at asmos for sucking so bad
    if im banned for cursing at Twilightgirl thats her own fault since when i alone was camping asmo obelisk and killing them for ap twilight girl teleported to me and killed me, when asmos where camping me 6 v 1 with no way for me to get away and i asked twilightgirl to move them or kill them since they are camping me to point where i cant move at all and im loosing all ap he blocked me, gm event prizes from scrappyely are lies also as u can check in his chat log he says i will get a certain prize from events and instead he sends me candy also senior gm constantly day after day tells me i will get prize 2morrow every single day.
    no other reason i can get banned and non of these are fit reasons their basily reason why asmos/gms are unfair

so unban me -.-

2. Zodake

Zodake ♥Nara♥ Forum Legend

Download the new launcher on the website and see if this fix