1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Horse nerf

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by h4d3z, Feb 1, 2019.

1. h4d3z

h4d3z New Member

Why is horse xp been nerfed?
    Was it in the patch notes or did someone ninja nerf it?
    Will it be back to the rates it was before or will it get worse even?

Kamara likes this.
  2. Illuminite

Illuminite New Member

According to Kolka on discord, he told me it's been balanced and wont be changing. So you can expect this nerf to last.

3. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Didn't notice it until very recently. Not an issue for me though since I can leave my pc on and have my horse wagon around for more than 12hrs+ till they reach level 30.
    Before, for Master or Artisan training lifeskill... You can have a T7 or T8 at level 30 around 8hrs or less. Now, it is longer. Haven't computed the exact time though lol.

And btw, gamezbd don't usually have updates on patch notes here. It's all on the discord news-patch-notes channel.

upload_2019-2-4_10-47-38.png

Toenail likes this.
  4. Baehwa

Baehwa New Member

He said in the interview he was not going to nerf it, and he suddenly decided to nerf it because of a "bug," so yeah that's the kind of person Kolka is. Just don't get too comfortable w/ recent changes because it will keep changing as long as Kolka is the GM/Dev

5. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

@Baehwa, I'm curious; what do you hope to achieve by alienating the people who own these servers?

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  6. insanqta

insanqta New Member

Are you their lawyer or what? You know this server exist cuz of the people playing it, and mostly cuz of donators.. As long as anyone is playing here (AND DONATING TO THIS) could share his opinion and ASK for change.. At the end retail is almost f2p too right (you pay just 10 bucks for the game) so don't tell me that we recieve something "FREE". We are not here cuz the game is FREE, but cuz of the settings and higher rates of progression.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    wensn, Kamara and voica1903 like this.
  7. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

I dont breed horses, but if that appear to be true, i suppose that's another -1k to server population...

8. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Seriously comparing retail and gamezbd? lmao

Ok, try to play in retail WITHOUT spending anything.
    Full inventory slots/bags, monthly or tri-monthly value packs, costumes/outfits, pets, weight limits, horse breeding etc.... And so on..
    Compare what you WILL spend in retail or whatever you spent already there than here.
    This is a private server, don't donate if you hate the changes. Even at school or work, change is inevitable. Again, this is a private server and the owner or devs have their own rights to do their changes.
    Ain't happy with the changes? Then you can leave like all those others who did.
    Everyone keep on saying gamezbd will lose players but heck never did the numbers went down to 1k as in like 1k on each servers for NA or EU.
    This server was even alive and kicking regular 200+ compared to those others out there who renamed or finally quit being a PS because they already scammed people.
    Again, if you aint happy with the changes then you guys can quit and let anyone else who are enjoying the server, enjoy the game.

Toenail and dziku like this.
  9. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Check discord if you see the server going 900 below in a certain point of time/day that people are inactive then try again.

10. Baehwa

Baehwa New Member

Well, you can feel free to opinionated in whatever you want, don't get me wrong. Kolka and Carl are two amazing developers, but their constant change and "ninja" nerf to the server are drifting players away.

Kamara likes this.
  11. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

12. wensn

wensn New Member

everything here is being nerfed i play here since the beginning and the drop rates, the gathering, the workers, the horses, sd. everything is being nerfed by them and kolka is always saying the server has not been nerfed but we know it has been, we are not stupid, then can do the changes without restarting the server and they keep doing this at their will, at least me and my entire guild thing the same ( we are not here to suffer) if we wanted to suffer we would stay at the original servers

13. VashSevrem

VashSevrem New Member

Server numbers are not accurate so using them makes your statement inaccurate as well.

14. ShadoweCZ

ShadoweCZ Loner by choice

you will still get lvl 30 overnight right ??
    so whats the matter ??

if you are actively training horses then you are doing somehink wrong

RevelationsOn and dziku like this.