1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How is it possible to Pwlevel in 1.9?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Razzx, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Razzx

Razzx New Member

ok this is weard when i tryed lvling my friends char with my lvl 55 ranger he gained 0exp as it should be in 1.9 but im seeing ppl that are also lvl 55 Pwleveling lvl20+ at lvl 50mobs how is this possible? bug or exploit or juts a trick?

2. Kuzuri

Kuzuri New Member

You can't plvl anymore. They set up a protection against it.

3. myaion001

myaion001 Proficient

i have the same problem as well, i tried power lvling my friends char. w/ lvl 55 and lvl 50 char on lvl 50 mobs and my friend got 0 exp? so what's the best suitable lvl to lvl a lvl 20 now? in short whats the lvl gap for group grinding?

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

lol is that a serious answer? wth was that for? is it a crime to power lvl now?? so whats the use of premium members group = 400x exp?? thats stupid..

4. Razzx

Razzx New Member

The Question still remains how some ppl do it? cuz i saw them lvling low lvls by just walking behind then and gaining lvlups

5. myaion001

myaion001 Proficient

can't any gm answer this question for clarification? bec. my friend is really having a hard time lvling his lvl 20 ranger w/o equipments.. its really hard lvling, when your not fully equipped and i believe there is no really decent equipment for 30 below that can withstand monsters higher than them especially if your newbie and mobs hit you like your paper.. exceptions for glads and temps of course coz they do have a decent defence even on lower lvls.

6. buzzerman

buzzerman Getting there

I agree this is dumb, I just noticed a few days ago when I tried to powerlvl my bro's character. Why would they disable power leveling on a fun server ! Even when I let the other guy do most of the damage (while I was healing him), he still gets 0 exp just for being in the same party with me !
    This is beyond stupid.

7. kimizuka

kimizuka Proficient

i used to fight mob 4~5 lvl above with training eq at lvl20+ with ranger and still can kill. Just be patient on taking time to kill one, but after that, you can gain lvl after killing some and you are good to kill more and higher lvl mob. How to do it? hit and run. :>

And since it is high rate server, not very hard to lvl soloing if powerlvl cant be used. Just spend some time playing and getting used to current trained character :>

8. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

Make a character with him and lvl with him. This is with EVERY game. If the mobs or your party member is more then five lvl higher then you, you'll get no xp or very little xp.

9. Xalamander

Xalamander Well-Known Member

nut it gets tiring every time that some friend of yours needs help in getting exp...always making a new char for every1 that needs PLvling... but its easy when you have gear ready for every char you make... but difficult if the gear is soulbound.

10. Demigod

Demigod [AM] Aion Masters Forum Legend

just a suggestion, try leveling with urself only and u will see if its fast than leveling with group... this maybe a lil bit boring but its much better than doing with group...

11. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

OH I know. I use to play world of warcraft. Its gets to be a pain in the butt. But thats what makes the game the way it is. :D

They also do it so people can meet new people and level with them. Maybe just a game to play but they want social interaction too. :D