1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How is the PvP is GamezBDO as we make our way into 2020?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by iTex, Dec 28, 2019.

1. iTex

iTex New Member

I'm a player on NA currently. And with the coming release of black star armor, I'm officially done with retail.

I will happily gear treadmil on a pserver however. So how is the PvP? Are nodewars active? Are there fights? How's siege? How the ping for all you users? How many active people per day playing in NA primetime?

Thanks for any and all information!

carlo001 likes this.
  2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

NA PvP scenario: get a node by WO. Feel your guts because of it. lmao
    PvP only happens in spots (if happens) or 15~20 ppl at RBF on weekends. Arenas are always empty.
    Get into telegram and see the siege/node alerts. Never seen a node/castle holding more than 10min. You can check online players too, 1400 at NA right now.

loboram likes this.
  3. carlo001

carlo001 New Member

PVP is DEAD (only Kuno , Ninja , Sorc)

Kuno = Spin to WIN+not die(need dsync)
    Ninja = not die(need dsync)
    Sorc = not die(need dsync)

If you want to do PVP , you have to do one of these three!
    You can no longer choose a class NA server(IDK EU)
    some people a little use speed hack(Attack speed)

NA=1400 player (AFK 1350 , Active 50) is REAL thing

4. luthorhunt

luthorhunt New Member

I have been playing in this server for almost 1 year, im currently working on my PEN Deboreka Neckalce cuz im max geared.
    • A lot of people use Kunos, Ninjas and Sorcs, cuz they are hard to get killed whit those classes, nothing that doenst happend on retail either.
    (Lossers are always looking for the strongest class to play for the ez win, the planet earth is full of those fagggs, a conversation for another day.)

• Yes a couple fo lossers using the Speed hack and the Cooldown hack, just record them and send them to Adminsitrators, a lot of them has been banned already, just like on retail. Nothing new.
    • I come from retail too, and let me tell u this, all the little issues u can find in this server are a the biggest small thing ever compared to retail. I DONT REGREAT LEAVING RETAIL I LOVE IT HERE
    • PVP IS AWESOME, IM ALLWAYS ON A FIGHT WHIT SOMEONE, for grinding spots or guild fights, u can start PVPing in 3 to 4 months from start.
    WHY DO I LOVE THIS SERVER ?

• In retail u are bounded to the RNG and events to achive some progresse, u practically advance cuz the server wants u to, meaning in retail is 70% good luck and 30% ur actual effort, dedication and strategy, meaning ur effort, dedication, and decision making procces its FUKKIN USELESS.
    • In GameZ, ur progreess is expressed by 70% ur effort, dedication and strategies and 30% for luck, meaning u dont need a Fail stack of 300 to got a little tiny chance to get ur pen. In GameZ by the time u reach 100 fail stacks, u will have the chacne to hit pen whit arround of 45% chance, no Premium, and no enhancing event, the maximum number of FailStacks i have ever heard some has reachead has been 109+10. In my time here I havent meet anyone can achive a higer Failstack, and I havent expericed more than 101+10 Failstacks.
    BOTTOM LINE

START PLAYING, THE SERVER IS AWESOME.

5. raiasura

raiasura Getting there

Quite active on EU actually.