1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How many Sets of armor are available in game?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by ModernMonk, Jan 10, 2011.

1. ModernMonk

ModernMonk New Member

This has undoubtedly been discussed before but I cannot find it in search. If you know a good thread please point me in that direction.

How many sets from the retail game are available for collection here? I am looking to remodel my armor as I don't want to look like every other Chanter in Anu gear, but I want to use some of the cooler looking Armor Sets that drop from mobs/bosses. Are the only available options the Donation armors and 50+ armors in game, or are there a lot of lvl 1-50 armor sets out there?

PS: After posting I just remember this should have been put in Questions Section. Sorry =(

2. dmaxcustom

dmaxcustom Well-Known Member

Look here... http://aion.mmosite.com/guide/suit.shtml

I think is better to look for something there and then ask IF that set is in gamez right now...

Hope this can help you cause i have no idea also, and there dont seems to be a guide about available armor/designs working in the game right now...

3. skindred

skindred Expert

If everything goes right we are going to have items from Gelk and Inggi to. But the lvl 1-50 set are here. Well at least most of them.