1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How to destroy undestroyables

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Icyfusion, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Icyfusion

Icyfusion Icy smokin' hot.

Hello!

A lot of people wonder why items wont disappear and how to get rid of them. It's actually pretty easy.

Up to 10 items can be stored safely in the account warehouse, so transfer 10 junk items you want gone into the warehouse.

Log out and make a new character. when you log in, level to 20 quickly and go to the nearest warehouse. Withdraw the junk items (remember that a new player can hold up to 30 items) then delete the character.

All gone =D

Hope this helps,

Icyfusion

2. MyTime

MyTime Banned

Thats a litle complicated for newbies, but its a nice advise, free bum for you ^^

3. Elyios

Elyios Expert

i havent tried it (my main acc has already 8 L55 chars) but afaik i wasnt able to move such items to awh (but i didnt test that lately) :pinched:

4. blackend

blackend Proficient

failed!!

You cant put quest items in your wh.

5. Seantot

Seantot Banned

That's good.. but for some people (lol) it takes over 30 minutes to finish Ascension. (fail)

6. Snorfiets

Snorfiets New Member

Then it would be a good choice to buy that cheap cube expansion, keep packing the char until its full and then delete it?

7. Aradude

Aradude New Member

QFT...

Most other items other than quest items can be dragged out of item window and destroyed anyway.

And after this previous update, even quest item can be dragged out and deleted, way more convenient than this...

...Actually I don't really understand what 'undestroyables' you are referring to, given that the undestroyables are the campaign quest items and bugged quest items? Are there other such items?

8. Icyfusion

Icyfusion Icy smokin' hot.

A lot of people were complaining about items they crafted and failed not being able to be taken out of the inventory.