1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How to sell/trade untradeable items.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by t0r, Aug 18, 2010.

1. t0r

t0r New Member

It's starting to get annoying considering so many players still don't know how to modify their game files so that they can trade/sell untradeables. I don't really see a specific thread dedicated to this matter, or maybe I'm just terrible at finding threads, but I hope this stops the continuous shout spam in Heiron of people asking how to sell/trade untradeables.

Before you start, make sure you log out of Aion and exit the client. The changes won't take place until you've restarted the client so you might as well exit.

1. Download file: items.pak

2. Open up your Aion directory. Your default location if you're running a 32-bit operating system should be "C:\Program Files\NCsoft\Aion". If you're running a 64-bit operating system, it's most likely "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCsoft\Aion".

3. Find the "Data" folder and open it.

4. Find the "items" folder and open it.

5. Place the items.pak file you downloaded in step 1 into the "items" folder. It will tell you a similar file already exists. You want to replace the existing items.pak with the modified version that will allow you to trade the untradeable items. Click "move and replace".

6. Start Aion. If you did everything correctly, you should now be able to trade/sell untradeable items.

Enjoy.

2 people like this.
  2. t2the0x

t2the0x Proficient

theres already a lot of thez

3. HellFury

HellFury Getting there

we heve a officel 1 on the top and a good gm dose it very good gm and ppl tack credit :rightful:

4. t0r

t0r New Member

I'm not taking credit for anything. It's kind of stupid how even though there is a stickied thead, people still don't know how to replace their items.pak. I don't really care if there's another thread about this already. This one is more detailed, but if it makes you any happier, all credit goes to whoever made the original thread.