1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I cant decide!!!!!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Azmon, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Azmon

Azmon New Member

Ok..im struggling :\

I have every class to 55..except my chanter which is at 39 cause asmo's are camping the tele at herion....and i still cant decide which class to stick with..and i want your honest opinion...but first, I will give you my negatives with each class..then you give me a positive about why I should stay with that class. Keep in my mind i dont donate..and all I usually have on is some Anuhart and hopefully..once i decide on a main..will work towards EGT.

Glad - Dont know how to play a Glad properly...then I tend to die easily in the frontlines of battle. Without good gear..i believe im a fail with a Glad

Temp - I like that i can take a few hits..but again..without good gear or weps my damage is horrible and I just sit there and get hit till eventually I die.

Sin - I find that sin's are very good in the sense that they can sneak around..but when i go to ambush someone, they have ABG or better and i will eventually just get butt-raped.

Ranger - I kind of like these guys and im swaying to them. I like the way they play and their spells are pretty sweet. This was my first character when playing and I kind of liked them..except gear was an issue.

Sorc - Love the whole Nuking side of things..but if my group dies..i die. And i can usually just be AoE'd in groups fairly easily. Plus I kind of want to stay near the front of battle instead of being in a different map just spamming spells.

Cleric - I think these guys are pretty cool..but i just dont think healing is my thing..unless there is a way to make healing fun?? ;)

Chanter - What i have noticed..so far..is that they are very useful cause of their multiple class choices. They can heal..and damage..but because of this..i dont think there is enough spells to make me wanna just do dps..and just end up healing my group.

Discuss.

2. Ariall

Ariall Meister geschnitzt Benutz Forum Legend

Ranger, only thing you really liked but didnt like because of gear.

3. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

Same here, i tried every class :\
    My favourites are the Cleric and Sorcerer <3 ~
    Clerics: -Good: Healing and kiting are most of of the time, Successful. They can do pretty hard dmg as well if you know how to play them properly / Have good gear. If you search up marchee (forum name) he has quite a few pvp videos you can watch ;o
    Probably one of the most OP cleric around here
    -Bad: For now, idk, i havent been on diso' for a while now, so idk whats bad about them
    but apparently, ABG Chain set w/ full mres is pretty nasty if youre a mage or whatever

Sorcerer: -Good: 'CHARGIN MAAAHH LASSERRRRSS!' They hit you like nooo tmrw and can deal great damage against opponents.
    I personally like Glacialling thwir asses, Infernoing then asses and Spraying their Sses with flame other than Shadowburst XD but hey, i only play sorc cause theyre funn <3. Look up Diavol GR aka, Sexyspell and go check out how sexy he really is (on his sorc LOL xP)
    -Bad: They dont survive as long. Depends on theor gear / how they skill really.

4. Devone

Devone New Member

Rangers And assassins u should choose one of these...ranger is pretty good with much crit and anuhart +15 full socketd u can kill a target fast enough to change to another target.
    Assassins are pretty cool too they can sneak around and kill a target out of nowhere.

Glads blah this server have enough of glads and what i dont like about glads is their skins..they just ugly..and stinky
    Templars i never played with that but it seems to be a lower class of glad? idk lol
    Sorc they are alright too if u know how to master them well and fast.
    Chanter is very helpful and yet very strong he has much buffs to struggle trough a battle.

U didnt talked about Spiritmasters but here..i personally hate them cuz of fear blah blah they have 4 fears is just not fair at all.

Anyways good luck with choosing a class...my main class now is ranger and im indecised if i should go to assassin.

Have fun |

5. snic

snic Respected Member

i'd say sorc ftw, but in u case u'd better go for chanters : 3

6. amanoyuuji

amanoyuuji New Member

If you're new and don't have any equipments yet, go cleric, and go find some group to do DP, farm equips then find a suitable char for you.

If you have high ping go Ranger or Sorc.
    If you have ping of 120 below, go Assassin.
    If you want a walking tank and can still kill with a decent gear, go Templar.

I could state all the classes here, but what it comes down to, is your own play style. "ROLL with the one you're comfortable with." Good huntin' mate :tongue:

Ohh just noticed, Congrats to snic for making it as an AMT.

7. Azmon

Azmon New Member

Thanks heaps for your replies guys and gals :)

I think I might just force my legion (PLUG: Atrocity) to do some DP with me and get me lots of gear hehehee :)

Any more suggestions would be welcome :)))