1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I just want to say.... Fck it!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hotmilf, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hotmilf

hotmilf Proficient

i really dont want to be rude or mean but this is just out of the limits....this flying bug shit is just stupid and gms the only thing they do is fkn jail the rule breakers!! but wtf!!! this is a fkn pvp server!!! and how the fk am i supposed to fight rangers and sorcs which are flying on top of me killing me!! this is just stupid and its abusive!! i will take a screenshot from now on of every bug abuser i see and will post it on a thread if they dont get BAAANN!! not jail... BANN!! i will fkn leave this fail server with unfair pvp sytem!!:mad::mad::mad:

1 person likes this.
  2. Sanctus

Sanctus Banned

I can appreciate your frustration, however GMs are not the ones who make the rules. We are the ones who enforce the rules. If we're told "Hey, don't ban them, just jail them" then, we can't ban them.

Currently, however, in our staff section we are discussing more proper punishment for flight abuse, since, at this time, EVERYONE knows that its against the rules. While I can't/won't say what punishments we are considering, I will say that we are trying to figure something out which will make flying VERY unappealing to abusers.

For now, the best thing you can do is send a PM to a GM with the abuser's name correctly spelled with a message saying they're flying in belu/heiron and we'll deal with it as we can.

3. Hefner

Hefner Banned

Yeah, but I rarely see a GM online ingame. :crying:

4. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

in my opinion this half screwed ground pvp implemented in heiron/beluslin should have been removed and back to normal free fly till the devs can implement the correct no fly checks.

They got it working on crystal but not on gamez.

Yet they keep the half screwed ground pvp only making GMs and players suffer for a screwed up code.

2 people like this.
  5. Asanka

Asanka ~watching over you~

they're often online in IRC or you can find one online on forum and send a PM ^_^.

6. CakeBaker

CakeBaker Sports Enthusiast

not to be rude or anything, but wouldn't it be smarter to look for a more preventitiv solution such as the no fly barriers? Or flight checkers that clip wings in no fly locations? Iunno, I think those are better than "treatment" solutions such as punishing people.

7. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Have you guys even spoken to carl on correcting the flight checks outside of no fly zone? there would be no need for punishment if this was done.

If he cant correct/ad the flight checks then go back to free fly everywhere till it is fix, its just dumb wasting GM resources just to jail people for flying.........

8. Sanctus

Sanctus Banned

Ideally, thats what I would opt for, but we just all have to make due with what we got. This whole problem is equally burdened to the GMs and players alike.

9. brainpower

brainpower Banned

remove the "ground pvp" feature ... this is just pure shit since it`s not made as is meant to be .
    It just give GM`s more job than usual , and is frustrating for everyone ...

10. Quake5

Quake5 Well-Known Member

/rage :D

jk /serious THIS ISH BAD.

11. LotusBayne

LotusBayne Getting there

To be honest.. I don't know if I'm stepping out of line here or not, but... RULES are made for a reason. If its a no fly zone THEN DONT FLY. Break a rule, you get punished. Plain and simple. Think of it in life... what happens when you break a rule/law... YOU get PUNISHED. Really? Sit and complain about a no fly PVP zone? its a much more fair battle on ground and truth be told, stop whining, just follow rules for once and you won't get punished. Help them out a bit.. they are only human and do have lives outside of the game... they can't be everywhere at once. You see someone hacking or flying in a no fly zone, screen shot it or post the players name in forum.

12. hotmilf

hotmilf Proficient

it just pisses me off to see it happens for such a long time

13. Arsuf

Arsuf Expert

For me im not complaining if a GM is on to jail them but im a little bit frustrated of the punishment.

1st = 1 hour jail

Its a bit soft for abusers because they can sit on the jail zone AFK and do RL stuffs and after an hour they get out of jail and do it again. If this is a bug on the server then those exploiters should ban since bug exploits are banable and flying in heiron or belu is a bug exploit.

If someone reasons out, that, what if those who dont know? Get ban instantly without warning?

I definitely say YES. "Ignorance of the LAW excuses NO ONE". Before a player plays a server he/she should read the server rules. If he/she dont agree with it then he/she wont play. This is just a simple use of what they call "Common sense".

14. hotmilf

hotmilf Proficient

i was just on a rift and i had to stop because a whole party was flying!!! to all of those who have ever used flying bug!! i just want to say YOU ARE ****ING BUNCH OF NOOBS!! :mad:

15. snic

snic Respected Member

hot... be more polite and dude, u think only u suffer from this?

16. Skyfir

Skyfir Proficient

Lets make the notice more public eh?

Lets put in the Automatic Announcement "Flight PVP in Beluslan or Heiron will result in Jail or Ban"

17. Nhuktala

Nhuktala Expert

1 hour is just too little..... make it at least a 24 hour ban.... 1 hour is nothing...

18. snic

snic Respected Member

1day? it should be at least 1 week lol >.<

19. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

I agree, since the devs cant repair that glitch or even put a barrier to which where ppl can fly (like main towns) then it would be best changing it back to free fly.

Running this Bug w/o any fixes for like more than a week is absurd.

20. Nhuktala

Nhuktala Expert

a 24 hour ban is enough for first offense. it should be gradual or progressive. For severe and persistent abuse = ban.... agree? lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.