1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I need help of a bigger guild!

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by replayvip1, Mar 29, 2018.

1. replayvip1

replayvip1 New Member

So IG my name Is Khaang i am the founder of Synthesize a fairly new guild that focus on helping out new players, and doing pvp.

So yesterday i was grinding at sausans with one my officers. A random striker came and just started stealing our grinding spot.
    So we pked him then he said ''Do you know who the fuck i am?'' Then he said ''I will kill your whole fucking guild'' it didnt bother me he probably was just mad or something.
    so we just kept on grinding for 2 minutes after that we found out a kzarka boss was about to spaawn so i we went there, finding out they declared war on us
    then i found out its in the top 15 of guilds their guild was Instinct. We were ofc in big trouble and i dont mind getting killed over and over.
    But i dont feel like my guild deserves it as it mainly exists out of new players. So i apoligized to him but they dont care.
    because i killed him once and after that left they had the feeling of perma war us and make my whole guild suffer for a guy i killed once.

If there are any guilds out there maybe bigger then him that would like to help me out please do.

Kind regards Khaang

Haiku90 likes this.
  2. kenpache

kenpache New Member

This is an unfortunate case of big guild officers and masters losing their cool and straight up decking on smaller guilds because of small things, I was an officer for PepsiCo and a similar thing happened after our GM lost his cool and started abusing our own guild members because they were low geared even tho the guild was made to be casual and beginner friendly, the guild melted fast as some big guilds started to join in the mass decking because of our GM started being a dick to everyone so most people left including me and the guild died in 1 day

replayvip1 and Haiku90 like this.
  3. Haiku90

Haiku90 New Member

Wow, we are really in a server full of mature ppl, lol.
    Btw, the GM of that guild thinks he's the boss of the game. He and his guildies suck all they could from this game and the new players probably will never be able to catch them in terms of gear, given the last patches and changes to the server.
    So, good luck with that..

replayvip1 likes this.
  4. Puskydb

Puskydb New Member

My guild already quited the game because of those guys. They spoiled the fun of smaller guilds to fight other smalls. They just won the game and no guild can match them at this point. Gamez just lost 50 players because we feel weak as hell and can't progress, even doing same process of some top players. Thus, can't play with those guys hunting us down in all 4 channels. :D

replayvip1 likes this.
  5. replayvip1

replayvip1 New Member

yeah i honestly think their guild leader is just powerhungry...
    found out he is 35 years old probably only thing he accomplished in his life is beating people in the private server lmao...
    But yeah its pretty pathetic that he perma dec for killing him once does not make any sense

6. Puskydb

Puskydb New Member

Yep. That's how he is.

7. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

I own a successful advertising and marketing firm and yes I am 35.

I warned you...
    I told you TWICE...
    and i very very rarely curse.. I believe I said " Do you know who I am"...

i had been in that rotation a pretty decent amount of time lvl 50 to 56 at the time and was still grinding unawakened

and then your other guildie decided to go into my whispers and go crazy with some choice language and telling me to come back (on my lvl 56 striker)

so yeah, RIP your guild. Ill drop the dec when youi're at 10 members

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  8. Haiku90

Haiku90 New Member

That's the community we all need in an already failing pserver x''D <3.

9. Trend

Trend New Member

PepsiCo was full of griefing pieces of trash and hid behind the fact that they could not be dec'd.
    Once you were deccable a war path ensued as the entire server was chomping at the bit to get a piece of you. Your guild died in a pitiful spark that entertained those of us not plebs and brought justice finally to those who deserved it.

As for the OP.

Don't act like a tough guy if you can't back it up. Enjoy the dec, I know I will. :)

10. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

What do you mean "already failing" I see a constant growth on gamez. The only thing failing is a couple guilds not able to hold it together. Our guild leader is actually a qutiepie. Far from powerhungry or anything. Its just his inner mexican. He eats too much hot spiced foods which gives him bad bum burns. So he can get cranky sometimes.
    Jokes aside. Its about pvp. I am honest, I feel for the smaller guilds. Keep in mind and I tell you a secret. If we say perma war, its not literal. All you need to do is endure through it. Wars get dropped all the time. We are not assholes. Also as a little note on the side. Check who the guilds are that have a name on the server. Try to avoid conflicts. I know this can be a hard task. But our wars are never random. They all start with some sort of conflict.

11. Haiku90

Haiku90 New Member

It's failing in many ways..
    But yes, i understand that it's about pvp. In fact this server should focus on that, instead of having ppl running around with no clue on how to get at least to DUO or TRI. It's not that hard for GameZ, they already are famous for Aion and there you have a pretty good kick starter for new players to initiate them to the server and the pvp. Instead of simplify things, all i'm seeing is nerf here and there. Makes no sense to me..

12. Fearh

Fearh New Member

Vampy the boss? On the contrary my dear. Vampy is the faithful servant that has taken on the burden of being our Man Slave. That title seems FAR from "Boss of the Game" does it not? Besides, there are quite a few people that have caught and passed us in gear. Most of them being in another guild that shall not be named. This is the rule of the game, be careful, be smart. And most of us have given BACK to the server more than any other people have. Others can vouch for that if you ask in game and not on forums.

If you're a smaller guild, doesn't it make sense to know your place and get better before you try to go toe to toe with a bigger guild? Besides, we are all more than willing to help anyone who wants it and asks for it. Try it.

13. replayvip1

replayvip1 New Member

yeah u warned me by warning u mean saying?
    DO YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK I AM? and I WILL KILL YOUR WHOLE GUILD? u see as a warning?
    And for you to say that i stepped out of line is kind of suprising isnt it as you declared war because ive killed you once
    and that my guildmembers have been insulting you i totally understand as you have been, legit making my whole guild suffer for something that they didnt do you are making a small problem into a big one. Its just pathetic how you just bully the smalle guilds because you obviously feel powerhungry....

14. Khaos

Khaos New Member

Isn't it weird that you would kill someone weaker... only to find out they aren't actually weak and now be complaining for the consequences that followed your own decision?
    @replayvip1

15. replayvip1

replayvip1 New Member

Yeah and i totally understand that but starting a war for one death is just pathetic. anyways i understand the whole pvp and stuff.
    but this guy just does not want to drop it because he doesnt have to obviously but this just ruins the experience im just trying to create a guild to help the new players that joined this server.

16. replayvip1

replayvip1 New Member

I totally aggree there i should pay for the consequences hunt me for a week all i care a month why involve the whole guild?
    Its pathetic kill me fine hunt me for like a day im okay but perma war me?
    Its like you steal candy and get as punishment death....

17. Khaos

Khaos New Member

I see no problem here, your guildmates can just leave and they are safe. What's the big deal?

Foxx likes this.
  18. replayvip1

replayvip1 New Member

Honestly i feel like you are just trying to get rid off smaller guild that are growing so you wont have any competition.

19. replayvip1

replayvip1 New Member

because they enjoy the guild the people that dont care did leave. But a good amount of peopel like the small community we have.. and now they are forced to leave because of this guy that perma war cuz of one death

20. exoqqen

exoqqen New Member

Idk dude, tbh you got what you deserved. This is a pvp game and if you decided to participate in pvp then the outcome (getting deccd on) is your fault. You are the representive of a guild and take responsibility for your actions.
    You say it's wrong to punish weaker players (your guild) but decided to flag on a weaker player yourself.

(staring)