1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

i want those guys jailed

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by brainpower, Aug 21, 2010.

1. brainpower

brainpower Banned

some random people are starting to say about me that i`m a scammer , shouting once a minute ... i know i made lots of "enemies" around , but that doesn`t mean they can lie ... just prison them , so they understand that the freedom of speech doesn`t mean they can lie without getting punished , in reality i would sue them and get moral damage cash , here i want them at least 24 hours in prison for them ...

I am making my kinah through trading , and this shit is affecting my reputation . So make justice and punish them please :)

GamezAion rule :

· [FONT=&quot]While playing GamezAion, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the game. To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players.[/FONT]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  2. Charmcaster

Charmcaster Expert

ur not a scammer :D

i traded to u 3 times never been scammed.

3. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

You know if you didn't ruin market prices by buying stuff at 5 times their actual value this wouldn't happen...

I'm not saying they should harass you but you ARE ruining market prices and the game's economy. Just like the dupers...

4. Nhuktala

Nhuktala Expert

It's just so sad that we get this false accusations because random people are perhaps insecure or can't do anything good. :sad:

5. brainpower

brainpower Banned

of course i`m not a scammer , thanks :love:

but i need those guys who are trashing my rep without reason , to understand that every bad thing have consequences ... i don`t want that my rep earned by making lots of successful trades be ruined by some jealous randoms , not to mention that i wanted to trade a leather set earlier , and the one who was selling it he rejected my offer saying that some ppl pm`ed him that i`m a scammer ... HOW PATHETIC CAN YOU BE TO DO THAT ???

what 5 times dude , are you dreaming ?? since there are at least 5 ppl who are offering same as me or even more ... how can you say I am the one who ruined the market ?
    I usually offer 12b or so , i gradually raised my prices because i couldn`t buy anything because other people had better offers ... so my hard earned kinah will eventually end , but it seems some ppl can afford to pay 25b for one abg item , or even more ... now that`s what i call ruining the market , since they offer twice of the previous bid .
    I know that cause i sold some of my items to them as well , to get some liquidities ^^

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
  6. Bones

Bones Banned

dont worry about it brain.. there will always be haters or something.
    no matter what happen, there are always people to back your rep up... i saw people using LFG chat stating your are not a scammer and had successful trades with them. So dont you worry.. if they dont trust you.. its their lost anyway not getting that mega billions of kinah offer.

7. SabakuSasori

SabakuSasori Proficient

Bones is right.

If that case with chaoshiro didnt pop up, this wouldnt happen so you should blame him for this...
    You are a fair trader and nothing will change that, I traded with you too so I can admit it.

8. anixs

anixs Proficient

Well ill throw my name in here, i traded with you without any problems, and how is he screwing up the market? maybe hes just changing it, dont QQ cuz you cant afford the stuff he offers better for.

9. brainpower

brainpower Banned

yes dude ... but still , on short term i`m the one who lose , and it`s not about that , it`s that i need some justice ... you can`t just lie about shits like that and get away with it :)

10. SabakuSasori

SabakuSasori Proficient

They go to jail and will lie around again after.
    They get even banned, they make new account just to spam chat again, you cant change it =/

11. McSnake

McSnake Proficient

Lol and risk an accont banned with all 55 chars full dressed just to spam?

Just jail them for a week and lets see if they spam again!!
    I think they dont do it again...IMO sure..

12. Eternalfury

Eternalfury Getting there

People lie, people cry. That's the way of the world right now, especially in the internet.

They've probably just read the whole chaoshiro thing and were just like chao too stupid to realize that chaos was the one who messed the thing up, and you were more than willing to fix it.
    Just assuming you're a scammer from hearsay >_> what a joke.

I'm quite sure at least 95% of the community that's been trading high-end items knows you're one of the most trustworthy traders out there. You got my thumbs up :)

13. Bones

Bones Banned

The more you care about them (like this public post) the more they sense your affected imo.
    If this goes on and hopefully the Aion Staff will make a rule about false accusations such as like this, like making it a (1st warning = 1 day imprisonment, 2nd warning = 3 days, and 3rd warning = 1 week. and final warning = permanent), then it would definitely lessen this public reputation harassments done to you or to other people in the future.

but for now , we the public who thinks your legit can only reply them back using LFG chat room that all those accusations are invalid and false.

14. brainpower

brainpower Banned

i don`t think so ... Aegis (the forum one) was one of them , and he`s geared in EAT / ABg as well , i doubt he would do it again after 24 hours of prison , if he knew he could get prisoned again , haha

@Bones - thanks for encouraging man , i don`t really care , but i wanna see them raging here asking why they`re in prison , and reveil their true identity xDD

15. Eternalfury

Now why would Aegis do that?

16. McSnake

McSnake Proficient

WTH? 3 warning for false accusation? No dude i dont agree..
    1st = 1 week ,2nd = ban..thats all...
    I really dont like what Brain do,overprice things ecc...but i never accused him for scam or other thing and never accused people without solid proofs,so i vote for 1 week jail and if they do again BAN..
    thats all guys,NO MERCY.

17. brainpower

brainpower Banned

because he`s a jealous stupid troll ?

Ask him , if he has a bit of spine left , he will admit it :)

18. SabakuSasori

SabakuSasori Proficient

You loose gear being in prison?
    Consider the fact server crashes couple times a day so prison wont make much harm at actual state.

19. boobees

boobees Proficient

u hipocrite. u accuse people of being a scammer here in the forums too so don't get mad when they do the same to u

20. Eternalfury

Retarded idea is retarded.

Seriously, a week ban for 1st time of false accusations? What if the person making the 'false' accusations knows something the rest doesn't, and therefore is actually rightfully accusing someone. You want that person jailed for 1 week? What if it's just a misunderstanding?
    And then the next time something happens he gets banned. Hurray. :)