1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Im getting a frequent crash

Discussion in 'Problems' started by sh3tl0l1, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sh3tl0l1

sh3tl0l1 New Member

i followed 2 possible solutions for my launcher for my problem that is Game.dll or something like that i followed Solution 1 : install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 redistributable x64 , and yes i have installed it 2nd is turn of UCP and i have done it again , i turned off my ucp because launcher was failing i have that problem too , but when i did this solution its like every time i play i get more and more crash.. please help thank you

2. Snax

Snax Wild Boar <3 Forum Legend

When I do PVP i remove 5.0 item.pack. I replace 4.8 item.pack to avoid sendlog.. try it bro :)

3. lisveth

lisveth morε ιs lεss Forum Legend

Have you noticed if this happens in a specific area in game or just random time and place? Plus do you get any message on your screen such as send log error or something else?

Noyah and Nueve like this.
  4. sh3tl0l1

sh3tl0l1 New Member

NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT I THINK I DID NOTICE SOMETHING LIKE EVERYTIME I OPEN LEGION IT CRASHES

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  5. lisveth

lisveth morε ιs lεss Forum Legend

Do me a favor - try to login and play normally and try not to open your legion at all. If the game runs fine and you don't get any crash then it should be caused only from your legion window. Let's figure this out.

Snowinkle and Noyah like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.