1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Inggison Campaign Quests (Questions)

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Stark, Aug 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

I'm currently trying to complete some Inggison Campaign quests but there are some which I cannot finish. I don't know if they're bug or there's something else I have to do so decided to make a post here to ask some questions regarding them.

1. Friends for Life

After I destroyed 34 Ruthless Brohums, the quest updated and required me to talk to Lothas. I talked to Lothas but my inventory was full at that first attempt so I made some space and talked to Lothas again. I got the quest item named Taloc Fruit. According to the quest's description I have to use the fruit inside the Taloc so I tried but it says I cannot use the item there so I tried talking to Lothas again but this time it keeps saying my inventory if full even though it's not. I tried logging in and out in attempt to fix it but didn't work.

So, is this quest bug or there's something else I have to do?

2. Sulla's Startling Discovery

For this one, my problem is that I can't find the Western Petrified Mass. I tried going to location marked on the map (linked on quest's name) but there isn't anything there that could be the one I'm looking for.

Does the one I'm looking for to complete this quest doesn't spawn? Is it bug or something?

3. It's Better! It's an Obelisk!

In this quest I'm currently on the part where I have to obtain the core from Aetheric Field Generator. I tried destroying the generator but it just heal itself too fast so my question is do I need a group to destroy it? I mean, can't I solo it? Or even with a group trying to destroy it won't be possible because it's bug or something else since it's healing way too fast.

Looking forward for some answer.

2. Sanzucrux

Sanzucrux New Member

Hey Zaitou,
    Did you go inside Taloc's Hollow with the friends for life quest ?
    If you did, once you're inside you need to use the orange ball you have in your inventory like 20 times I think.
    Those quest items you get from Lothas can only be used inside Taloc's Hollow.

The Sula's startling discovery may be bugged I think, I've been chasing that one for 2 hours with no succes.

And the 'It's Better! It's an Obelisk!' is a real pain, I'm at the point where I have to get inside the Asmodian fort and as you may know It's full of Asmodians there so I dropped that one too >.<

I don't know if this was any help, but goodluck !

1 person likes this.
  3. haru4haru

haru4haru New Member

As for the "Friends for Life" quest:
    I had the 'inventory full'-bug as well (he already gave me the fruit, but not the tears) and I couldn't access Taloc cave (behind Lothas).

What I did then, as I couldn't think of anything else to do anymore, just drop the fruit out of my inventory and talk to him again, and TADA, it worked, he gave me a new fruit and the tear(s) as well. So for this quest you need 2 free inventory slots!

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.