1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Issue with my logins

Discussion in 'Problems' started by ZodiacD, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZodiacD

ZodiacD New Member

I looked around to see if I can catch any info on my problem but I didn't find any or I sent a character unstuck request but I still don't think that's the one.

So I've noticed that the actual NCsoft Aion game client updates the patches and wasn't sure if it'll effect GamezAion. So When I tried loggin in, after I put my username and password, I click and agree to the rules and once I finish that, you normally would see your character appear and you log in with him. Well, for me, that screen just stays there with the background and sounds working but the character doesn't appear at all. After a while, game client crashes. I tried loggin back in and it'll say I'm already logged in. I click ok and re log in and then same thing happens. Restarted computer, repaired using NCsoft Aion Client, reinstalled GamezAion client but nothing. =\

2. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

think your client got updated to 2.7 it has the same symptoms as the rest who had the issue.

so look into the guide section how to downgrade, also your in game map might be messed up or won't work.

3. nick

nick New Member

You're probaly running patch 2.7, GamezAion runs 2.6, if I recall, there is an option to cancel automatic updates on NCSoft Launcher, so that you can manually install patch by patch to avoid re-patching it up to 2.7.

Edit: Above poster was quicker to reply :D Link to guide of how to downgrade from 2.7 to 2.6:
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f64/[guide]-downgrading-2-7-2-6-^^-101689/

4. daax

daax - Forum Legend

5. ZodiacD

ZodiacD New Member

Thanks a lot guys. That's really helpful =D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.