1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

It does not detect the dedicated graphics card, only the integrated card (Only in GamezBD)

Discussion in 'Problems' started by cazius, Jan 18, 2022.

1. cazius

cazius New Member

I've been playing the original BDO and other games and I don't have a problem with it not booting with the dedicated graphics card. I have tried giving priority in the windows graphics settings to boot the BlackDesert64.exe file with the dedicated graphics card, but it doesn't work. When the game is started and I look at what the file is, it tells me that it is "BlackDesert64.bin" but since it is .bin it is impossible for me to add it to the graphics configuration, I have searched everywhere but I cannot find the solution to the problem. Does anyone know a way or something similar happened to him and was able to solve it?

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Funnily there is a thread about this already on the forum. Try another search in here.

Sorry, I would have done it myself, but I have been answering SO many threads now, that I am tired, and making a search isn't really that hard :)

3. cazius

cazius New Member

I've searched the forum for all the topics related to graphics and I don't see anything about the topic I indicated, if you know which one and have the possibility of being able to look for it, I'd appreciate it, in my case I haven't found anything. I would greatly appreciate it

4. Meow3

Meow3 New Member

Make sure all your driver is Up to Date.If you using Nvidia GPU maku sure go to Nvidia GeForce Control Panel ➡️ Meanage 3D settings ➡️ Global Settings ➡️ Preferred Graphics Processor ➡️ High performance Nvidia Processor.
    Install Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes and Direct X.

5. cazius

cazius New Member

I use AMD, in this case I did the same but from the AMD driver which is Adrenaline and nothing. The drivers are all updated to their latest versions, the Visual C++ RR and Direct X too. The only game that causes me this problem is on this server, I have tried it in other games and without problem, in the original BDO also without problems, in other private BDO servers as well, except here, here I always get the integrated card, what the launcher executes to start the game is not an .EXE file, it is a .biN file, so it does not detect it as if it had started a game to run my dedicated. Nor can I select the application from the Windows graphics configuration and force it to use the dedicated card since it is a .BIN file and it does not accept it. The mystery will continue from what I see xD

6. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

7. cazius

cazius New Member