1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Items Vanishing.. dividing stacks..

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by ChaosRagnak, Aug 16, 2010.

1. ChaosRagnak

ChaosRagnak New Member

well, im officially mad now... spent 2 hours gathering the mats to make 1.5k raging wind scrolls.

when i logged on tonight i decided it was time to sell, so i tried dividing my stack of 1700 scrolls (i had some before this), if your wondering how i had a stack over 1k, just combine 2 stacks with under 1000 items (1-999) or under 10000 items (ex: arrows, shards)

now, i tried dividing my stack to make a stack of over 1k items (1,5k) and instead of appearing in another stack, they just vanished.

i know it's my fault for having more than the ammount you can normally have (it didn't seem much like a bug to me since i could do it on other servers and never had this problem)

I am not asking for my items back, just warning others of what can happen and maybe GM/Carl/Dev to fix it if possible or make it impossible to have over the max ammount.

anyway, thanks for reading if you took the time. im not gonna do this mistake again, that's for sure.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  2. zer0patches

zer0patches Proficient

Thanks for the info. I'm sure it's because of the anti dupe script. I'll look at fixing max items.

-zp

3. ChaosRagnak

ChaosRagnak New Member

i just noticed something more, about 20mins after it happened, i logged out and back in, checked my inventory and warehouse, nothing, i then went to farm some Sapphires and Ruby to try and get back what i lost. after 30mins of farming i checked back my warehouse to find 1k of the 1.5k scrolls in there. maybe i just checked too fast the first time, but that's still 500 scrolls going "poof"

maybe it Deleted the extra 500 (since max is 1k) and put the new stack in my warehouse.

im not lying about this if some people think so. i just found the 1k scrolls 2mins ago and was at least happy to reduce my loss from 1,5l to 500.

Anyway, thanks for looking into this zp :lol:

4. zer0patches

zer0patches Proficient

Correct, it only deleted what it thought was duped. Just need to fix the stack limits.

-zp

5. ChaosRagnak

ChaosRagnak New Member

Just wanted to add, i didn't try to divide my stack in the warehouse, i was in front of the Obelisk when i tried dividing the stack from my inventory. Hope that helps since my friends asked me if i tried dividing a stack already in my warehouse or my inventory.