1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

its a Server Question ~!

Discussion in 'Questions' started by diaboliqu3, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diaboliqu3

diaboliqu3 New Member

Actually .. my Question is about the Server, i wanted to know where is it located and what hardwares being used ?

2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

the server is in lansing, michigan, the closest ping reducer server is in chicago

there used to be a hardware specifications thread a long time ago, cant seem to find it anymore

1 person likes this.
  3. fly99

fly99 Banned

yeah i approved that mate.. maybe have some problem regarding the server lag and also there have some conflict the hardware and software!!

4. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

the server lagg is generally caused by the amount of players there r here, but yea a hardware upgrade would be nice. i mean there r individuals here who donate over $1,000 by themselves, might be nice to spend some of that on the server :p since the hardware upgrade is permanent

although might be an even better idea to hire a real dev that doesnt break things in every update, just saying

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.