1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Just starting out...

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Takota, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Takota

Takota New Member

So I just started out on this server and the first thing I noticed was how fast I was leveling which is great but how do I really progress?

Do I still need to do the campaign quests? so am I gunna be level 30 running around the starter village doing lvl1-9 quests and so on and so forth?
    I reached lvl26 and I'm having a hard time figuring out what to do next, I wanna move on to Morheim and continue leveling but its not yet available for me thru the Teleporter, so does that mean I need to go back and do all the low level quests?

2. Euphy

Euphy Well-Known Member

You need to complete all the "starter" quests in each town, which is usually just talking to the leader once. You don't need to do any more than that.

3. Kike ☺

Kike ☺ Banned

to teleport to morheim you need to talk with someone i dont know whom because im not a asmo :(

4. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

just do the ascension quest :)

5. Beastie

Beastie Banned

You need to do the ascension quest and the one after that in the main cities. It should take you from level 9 to level 20 something. After that you can just grind to 55 though a few quests give good exp.

6. Gafton

Gafton Retired. Forum Legend

To unlock Morheim/Beluslan Teleports just talk with the Generals in Altgard/Morheim.And as a general guide here on Gamez : Make level 55 then get a decent gear like Anuhart/Tahabata after that start PvPing and do forts for golden medals.And i was about to forget Welcome to owr community.

7. Tousen

Tousen 私はアメリカーノを話すこと Forum Legend

No, if you cant see all the teleports path, then go to altgard and talk to the Bridge general and the teleports paths should be open...you have to do 2 quest wich is Ascension and the Bridge general one...to open the teleport paths.

8. Takota

Takota New Member

Oh alright, thanks a lot guys.:D

9. Thestrawhatpirate

Thestrawhatpirate Unknown Veteran

Welcome to Gamezaion :)

10. Takota

Takota New Member

Well I figured out the first part, I'm now into the 50's but how do I get better gear? All the gear at the broker is ridiculously priced and I only have just a few million Kinah, and now I'm stuck using low lvl20-30 gear and a gold lvl25 polearm. I'm guessing I need to join a group and do some kind of instances for Anuhart gear? thats what everyone seems to be using but how can I get into a group if I dont have good enough gear? lol and How do I get upgraded wings? Is there quests for them on this server or do I need to save up my credits and buy them?

11. Ally

Ally Well-Known Member

just do acension,
    talk to the general or whatever in every town,

and theres a few campaign quests on each side in brushthorin and theombomos that are easy at 45+ and give alooot of exp, and a good ammount of kinah if your need in for it :)

12. Tousen

Tousen 私はアメリカーノを話すこと Forum Legend

There is npc's in Pandaemoinum for Asmos, and Sanctum for elyos to buy wing's from, also you can try farm elder items at Core and then sell them at broker, or you can farm Anuhart,tahabat gears at Dark potea.