1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kinah.. skying the limit :(

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by chanChan, Nov 8, 2010.

1. chanChan

chanChan New Member

Im hearing about people saying to limit or even wipe out kinah. Whats up with our server, people having so much kinah? Is duping really happening here? I cant imagine someone could get that much kinah. People who sell credits for kinah will be affected most if this thing happens, also those who spend time crafting or whatever. But if this thing goes on, i dont know what will happen to our economy. think of players specially the new ones,who just want to play and enjoy without having to spend anything. And if your new here, and you want to buy somthing, almost impossible because of the outrageous price out there.

Im not for wipe out, but Gm should look at this... Dupers (if they exist) are trying to ruin this game. I already saw a private server with this kind of thing. Only the strongest survive (dupers)

2. bigbadbabybaboy

bigbadbabybaboy Expert

you dont have to be a duper to have bunch of kinahs in this server. first of a 2k credit could sell up to 300b. if you craft potions, food, scrolls, armos and weapons, you could sell them for a fortune.

i'm just saying not all of those who have so much kinahs are dupers. know the game. know the server. i'm pretty sure if you do this you'll know it's possible to earn billions a day.

3. chanChan

chanChan New Member

looks like you mis understand my post sir. I wasnt trying to tell seller of credits are the dupers. Did i? Read my post again sir so you would understand. Actually i pity those who sell credits for kinah and those who craft and whatever (as ive said above) for kinah wipe. you get my point? they are actually the victim of dupers and im not accusing them for duping.... Dupers should be punished, to maintain the stability of the economy. Its getting so high but actually its going down. I dunno how gm would look onto this.

4. sassygurl

sassygurl New Member

So true, its all about economy and yes, i felt pity too to all new comers who would loved to join this game and it gets boring to them when all you have to do is beg for kinah to get your good stuff or maybe they can join a legion and ask for it... I did the same i sell what i crafted and earn more kinah so that i can buy the stuff i need it but its too overpricing. What can i do? Its like i don't have a choice but to wait till the price dropped

5. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

There's always Lumiel for those that can't live up to the Siel's economy.

3 people like this.
  6. chanChan

chanChan New Member

@Cropolite cant you get my concern in Siel? There will be time if this things continue to roll up, few will play this server... Thats why im addressing Gms to look at this, and besides, i guess theres nothing wrong being concern with it or even reporting about what dupers have done with this server. I know people with so much kinah would disagree with this ( hahahaha ) i knew it. Dont be self centered...

7. zweistein

zweistein Proficient

holly shit, last time i was playing here prices were less retarted on the sight of this price.

and yes @chanChan, dupping is common since it needs special scripting to avoid it. so far very few servers after retail had the guts or the money to do it.

8. bigbadbabybaboy

bigbadbabybaboy Expert

prices sky rocketed when 2.0 came. 2k creds cost around 40b-50b before that.

"I cant imagine someone could get that much kinah." quoted from your post chanchan. i was trying to tell you how to or how people get that much kinah. wipe out? i dont mind because i dont have much kinah but what about the others who earned their billions in an honest way? it'll be a chaos if that happens.

9. zweistein

zweistein Proficient

hahaha this is unbelievable.
    i was away for some time cos my pc broke down (still havent bought a new one yet) and the way things look now is dissapointing.
    and as i come back i can hardly find a reason to start playing here again.
    and tbh the majority of Aion p.servers is like that, i have no reason to search for else :p
    im curious how things will be here when i get active again....

10. sirgail

sirgail Proficient

i think its time for another kinah cap =p

11. zweistein

zweistein Proficient

i think its time you people realised how meaningless it is to spend your little lifetime in games like that :p

12. Dragonshin

Dragonshin Proficient

Just go to core get elder put it to the trader for 10mil you'll make 150mil in like 30min lol. Should I put it for 1mil for the new commers? I can do that if community want it that way lol.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Why are you selling credit for kinah? I don't understand???? I only have at most 2bil and Never needed kinah. Just learn to craft and get gear by DP and go PvP for awhile than vote buy your wep and otherstuff 1 by 1. It's not that hard.

13. pogipoints

pogipoints New Member

kinnah cap wont solve shit... they have to fix the enchanting and make those untradeable tradeable again its those changes that !@#$ the econamy in the first place... but im not hoping fpr any changes anytime soon after all its working for them, ppl are donating for 2k credit for easy kinah... 2k credit = 300-500b WTF so if im a noob and i see those things i may want to donate too...

14. Dragonshin

Dragonshin Proficient

Like I said why do you need so much kinah in this server?

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Everything are easy to get in this server.

15. Pacpro

Pacpro Proficient

im sure a new kinah cap is ganna be released soon so if i were u guys accept scrolls and items for trade not kinah

16. Dragonshin

Dragonshin Proficient

Go farm elder for enchant stones.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

I had over 1k scrolls by crafting and gave some to my friend and my leigion mates give them 20mil if I had item.pak working like 1.5 I would just stayed at herion and take new commers to dp with my healer and get them free gears lol.

17. Deadly

Deadly Proficient

things are easy to get in game yurself.. so what if sumthin cost 900 billion or trillion kinah..just get it, craft it, gather it, vote for it yourself.