1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

kromede's trial

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Sherida, Oct 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sherida

Sherida New Member

come on really what friggin reason is this to disable the quest for kaligas weapon ....... how about you fxxxing disable everything pve on the goddamn server and see how many people will stay and donate for your sorry as performance ?

i'm so tired of stuff getting removed

1 person likes this.
  2. Archsatan

Archsatan Yoza

What the eff, they removed it?

3. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

i love it when ppl complain open heartedly bout bugs and other stuff. its a pleasure to see ppl like this =3

4. Zee

Zee Banned

The next generation of donation items? ;3

5. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

Now it seems that they completely disabled the quest for Kaliga's weapon. The last time I did this instance was right after 2.6 update and I failed to get any weapon. It was working fine during 2.5 though. Ha!!! I got 2 original for Mage weapons at the moment. Unfortunately I removed my Kaliga's shield and mace's remodel and replaced it with Yamennes =.=

6. skandulf

skandulf Getting there

Sherida is right... They are removing everything decent you can get in game.. They remove all the good weapons and armors from Crucible... who wants to do crucible now?? if you cant get what you want... Now they are removing other stuff.. Like Bakarma doesnt drop anything now... Lannok drops everything except the spear... killed it 5 times in a row No spear... BT Stuff is not complete, DP is dead, UT stuff is not complete... SW doesnt drop what he is supposed to drop. Ragnarok has been removed from the maps so no one can get their hands on their stuff. What else???

Like Sherida said, remove everything and sell it thru donations... let see how much time the server lives... Ive seen this actions before in other games.. the server go dead and people move out to other games or servers...This is a great server with TO MANY PROBLEMS regarding a not so good administration.... SO MANY complains and less than 10% of the updates that have been implemented tend to be about those claims...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.