1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suggestion Language barrier/Information

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by Beyons, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Beyons

Beyons Keep Scrolling

Dear Staffs,

Initially I would like to apologize for my English. Perhaps some words or phrases may sound wrong, since English is not my primary language. I would like to say that although my GameZ account is old, I returned to the game very recently... I noticed a lot of new content (like the season) and I totally gave myself up to the game. A day or two ago I noticed our dear Kolka affirming that the season would end on the NIGHT of the 26th...

I thought to myself: GREAT! Can not wait. I will grind for a few hours and then I will do the "graduation".

To my unfortunate surprise, the server restarted ON THE MORNING of the 26th, removing the season and harming a loyal player and contributing to the PREMIUM benefits. (I understand that all players are treated equally, and that’s great. I just wanted to emphasize the fact that I’m a buyer of benefits.) I live in Brazil, my mother tongue is Portuguese. I have difficulties with English, and I am recently back at gameZ. I understand that you have Telegram and that the news is posted there, but I come through this press release to ask you to make the announcements as CLEAR as possible, and if possible, announce that you will have a server restart 15 minutes in advance. In my opinion, to warn about the server remaining 2 minutes away is something absurdly "fast". If you had warned a little earlier, I as a foreign player would AT LEAST TRY to run to the city, in order to graduate my character in time.

Now I am hampered by the language barrier, for the false information I received, and the immediate restart (and no time for the player to react). I lost all the possible items that I would win, and I feel that I invested in a server that did not give me support in this regard.
    [​IMG]

I am not asking you to give me the items that I have lost. That would be unfair to everyone who suffered the same as me! But I ask that you try to provide as much information as possible, especially to the Brazilian public that is so loyal to your server.

Stay safe,
    Bye.

loboram likes this.
  2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Hello @Beyons, first of all, welcome back to GameZ! :D
    I'll answer your message in English since you posted in English and also to let others know if they feel the same.
    You don't need to worry about language barrier, although our community is english-speaking, we have players of all around the world. I'm also from Brazil and you may speak Portuguese if you feel more comfortable.
    About announcements, as you noticed, our Dev @Kolka always talks directly to players on Telegram's chat, but we also had an official announcement made on March 25 stating that the Season would end just after war:
    IMG_20210326_041112.jpg
    I know it can be frustrating to not get every information, but that's why we have Telegram, and the announcements regarding the end of Season were there.

Beyons likes this.
  3. boomyoyoyo

boomyoyoyo New Member

Can this season's Tuvala gear be used in the next season?

4. Noyah

Noyah ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Forum Legend

No, gear obtained in the current season will not be usable in the next one.

Jessica likes this.
  5. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

@Chiclete @Noyah
    Active forum admins and moderators maybe you guys can utilize the announcement forum thread a bit more? things posted in telegram get berried pretty fast and you wont know about an important announcement if you are not there to see it when first posted and it gets pushed up out of view.

https://forum.gameznetwork.com/forums/announcements.407/ hasnt been used in 7 months and there have been some BIG changes to the game/server since then. Yes we have patch notes but those are posted after they have been done.

Jujuba and loboram like this.
  6. Noyah

Noyah ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Forum Legend

We will announce news and changes here and also on our facebook page, thank you.

Jessica, Ayvel and loboram like this.
  7. boomyoyoyo

boomyoyoyo New Member

Okay, thank you

8. Beyons

Beyons Keep Scrolling

Obrigada pela resposta rápida, @Chiclete. Sim, eu percebi que as informações "oficiais" são publicadas através daquela página no Telegram! Eu vi que haviam anunciado sobre o fim da season ao término da Node War no dia 26. Mas vocês já pararam para pensar que nem todo mundo sabe o que é uma "Node War"? Por mais absurdo que pareça este pensamento, ainda sim É UMA VERDADE. Este é o meu ponto... a informação foi passada, mas ela não abrange toda a gama de jogadores. Ela é direcionada de uma forma que os veteranos irão compreender, não os novatos. Os novatos ainda estão engatinhando em meio há tanto conteúdo que o jogo nos imerge.

Pense comigo. Se a informação tivesse sido repassada da seguinte maneira:

Greetings, players. In case the information has not been clear enough for everyone, I come through this announcement to say that the season will end on the 26th. We advise you players to complete the graduation process before the scheduled date.

Você percebe a diferença? Uma informação está destinada aos jogadores veteranos. A minha sugestão abrange absolutamente todo jogador independente da experiência com o jogo. Esses detalhes facilitam MUITO a compreensão da comunidade, e ainda respalda o próprio servidor contra possíveis reclamações. Honestamente te falando, apesar de eu ser uma jogadora assídua eu não sei muito bem ainda o conceito de Node War. Por isso me baseei na palavra do Kolka, que seria NA NOITE do dia 26. Como eu disse... no final a única prejudicada foi eu.
    Por fim, peço desculpas se pareci muito arrogante. Eu não conheço muito bem o "corpo" da administração do GameZ, não sei se você faz parte da Staff "central" ou se você tem autonomia para fazer algo com estas coisas que te falei... mas espero que tenha.

Eu sei que pareço estar problematizando algo que em tese é simples, não quero ser chata ou passar essa impressão. Mas com base na minha experiência gerindo outros servidores de outros jogos, te afirmo que o impacto positivo seria muito melhor se a informação fosse para todos (de maneira clara e inclusiva).
    Tenha um excelente dia.

EDIT: Yes, I am clearly sad to lose my items due to the lack of accurate information. :(

Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
  9. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Entendo completamente seu ponto de vista e sei que às vezes, ainda mais para quem não fala Inglês, algumas informações podem não ser tão claras por várias razões.
    Dito isto, e diante a tantas questões apresentadas recentemente no fórum sobre os anúncios oficiais, nossos superiores concordaram em realizar anúncios mais claros e frequentes através de múltiplas plataformas. Então de hoje em diante esses anúncios importantes serão enviados tanto no Telegram, quanto no Fórum e Facebook!
    Espero que essa mudança ajude a todos, inclusive aos novatos, a se manterem mais informados.
    Agradecemos seu feedback e, se necessário, não hesite em criar outros tópicos para dar uma sugestão, tirar dúvida ou qualquer coisa relacionada ao jogo/servidor.
    Por fim, mas não menos importante, tenha um bom jogo!
    :p

Beyons likes this.