1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Legion Emblem

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Heitred, Dec 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heitred

Heitred Getting there

Guys I have made my legion up to level 3 now and we have our emblem planned since we started the legion. Now problem is I can't get my client to read our custom emblem. It meets the requirements but it still cannot be found.

2. crystalize

crystalize Guest

You have to create your custom emblem and make sure it has been saved on the BG’s computer (only Brigade General can change legion emblem ). The emblem format should be as follows: emblem.bmp of 24bit (256x256 pixels) or emblem.tga of 32bit. When u have the right format, put the emblem file to the Aion folder (replace the original emblem.taga file) and press OK. Also, remember you have to be logged out of the game while replacing the file. After logging in talk to the NPC, you can modify your legion emblem there. Also remember you will need some kinah for this, but I can't remember the exact amount.

3. Heitred

Heitred Getting there

Where can I find this Original emblem.tga file?

4. crystalize

crystalize Guest

It can be found in your main aion folder. Look for either emblem.tga or emblem.bmp.

5. Heitred

Heitred Getting there

Nothing is showing up in the search results. And yes I have tried to put it in my Aion folder and relogged and still nothing

6. crystalize

crystalize Guest

Ok, so you have put your emblem file inside the main aion folder. Is it .tga or .bmp ? If it's .tga try to change its extension to .bmp or if it's .bmp change it to .tga.
    [​IMG]
    Try putting it like this. It works for me just fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.