1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lekrashan bug and not shared loot!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by YooMin, Sep 29, 2023.

1. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

Bug Name:
    Lekrashan
    Bug Description:
    Lekrashan giving massive damage. I dont think it should be so strong. Destroyed my Carrack Valor with few hits. Lekrashn is bugged. In maybe last 10% we not giving any damage. I was there yesterday with 3 people. We not gave him any damage and then he disappered. I tested it with my friends, working only reset. Not working sharing loot in the party
    How to reproduce/proof:
    GamaZ BD

Retail

Last edited: Oct 10, 2023
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I am not trying to be difficult or an arse, but are you moving around as much as the person in the video? It just seems to me, that the player in the video is moving around a lot, and possibly avoiding a whole lot of damage that way.

3. YooMin

In the party is it good, but we have always 6-9 Lekrashans. Is it good only for the party, not solo. But is it little broken when we not giving him any damages and working on that only reset. I think max 3-4 Lekrashans will be good, but not more like 6-9... Maybe damage is good from him but is it a lot of Lekrashans. Not working sharing loot in the party.

Here is my Solo. I had 8 Lekrashans. In one group was 4 Lekrashans.

No damage :(

Last edited: Nov 22, 2023
  4. BlueMagic

BlueMagic New Member

Same happen to me they spawn so many around 10 and ofc they deal so much damage they to many. Ive try to agrro just one it seems was working well until it got bugged and i coulnt damage him anymore nor he could damage me.

YooMin likes this.
  5. YooMin

Yup, is it broken. :(