1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Let's Talk] Elyos & Asmos

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Frenemy, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Hey guys,

I have to admit that Asmosdians are much much more active in PvP in abyss after the 1.9.x.x update... All I can see is Asmos in Core, West, East and even raiding our base like 5~7 times per day, and they control abyss 24/7 :sick:

I admit that Asmos managed to control the abyss like 24/7 and this makes to think that you got more active players than Elyos.

So, I want to say that dueling in town is not what most Elyos want. I see people to shout: 'Let's go east'
    But all the lazy people sit at base and warm their butt...!!

Thank you Asmos for the free AP you trying to donate us all this time by capming around Teminon but this must stop sometime. I want to see Elyos to raid Asmos base and control the Core. Not just waiting for someone to got there, clear up it and then go anf farm mobs. This is lame and you should combine framing with fighting back, not running when you see Asmos.

When people raid we should go organized, not soloing and ramboing - we are all good at doing this - but some team work wouldn't harm anyone ;)

So let's organize massive wars at Core. Elyos vs Asmos. I'm tired to see the West or East spawn camping and killing. There is no fun to attack 20 people at one only after he/she spawns. But one big war would be more fun.

Yes the raids at base are funny, I like to do it but spawncamping at Shards is not funny at all...

I suggest to arange massive war during the day like events. No spying is needed since all will fight each other. :lol:

I want to hear your opinions here =]

Edit:
    ps: Do you mind to make it sticky just for a bit so this topic won't get lost =)

Last edited: Jul 29, 2010
    2 people like this.
  2. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Agreed.

+1

1 person likes this.
  3. Turbo Wombat

Turbo Wombat New Member

As an Asmo, I'll say I have to agree. I'm sick of flying all the way out to your towns to get some PvP in...

4. BrudeElite

BrudeElite Banned

So far when going to the core, i have seen few elyos there at all. Just me, Zutto, Zal, Kaori and one or two others from time to time. But i see Deire, Riki, and some other sorcerer there all the time from asmo side and it's starting to get irritating that only few of us go to defend. Not to mention there are 2 certain ones that like to come in to the base at random times and gank people. But all in all what can you expect when the rest of our nation hides in sanctum.

5. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

That's why I mention this and we should start to communicate between us. Elyos and Asmos ae enemies in game but we, the players, we should be friends and organize such events on our own to have fun. This is game based on PvP so let's all enjoy it.

If we will start to make such wars more people will be interesting in PvPing and not dueling in town =)

6. BrudeElite

BrudeElite Banned

Feel free to contact me whenever i am in game and i will be sure to go ap hunting. :) Kraiken or Zeikku is the names i can be reached on. Add me to friends or whatever. Lol This is for the people on crystal that need pvp buddies.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  7. AngelOfChaos

AngelOfChaos New Member

Well look at the best of the best forum for the elyos side...the "illusionist" clan are all just duelers and in PvP fights all they do is run and commit suicide. If thats the best legion u have then u might wanna think about rolling asmo.

8. raZZmataZZ

raZZmataZZ Proficient

brude, you know this thread is about the high rate server right?

9. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

This is not about the legions but about the players base of each race :sideways: So please leave the legion members' actions outside this thread if you can.

I don't say to go raid as alliance with all members of one legion. All I say is all these people who want something more that hide and seek from PvP in this game, should raise their voice and speak.

10. BrudeElite

BrudeElite Banned

Yeah i know razz. Thats how come i editted the post and put that its for the low rate to contact me. Because this issue stands on the low rate as well. To much elyos hiding in sanctum and right now asmo control the core.

11. darkness

darkness Expert

Not to say any different about Dtk I seen them go suicide and run as well, but who doesn't run when they are outnumbered..well unless you wanna play hero.

12. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Please guys, stay on topic !!

This is not a war about tactics in PvP between races....
    If you want to talk about tactics and who suicide and who not during battles then make your own new thread if you wish :pinched:

13. cutetanks

cutetanks Death's Secretary ♥ Forum Legend

sorry mate but :D when we raid we clear the abyss ^-^

14. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Requestion topic clean up nao. ;D

This topic is pro ;]

15. meeetch

meeetch Getting there

Elyos in actuality, outnumber asmos. However, Asmos seem to be WAY more active in world pvp. I agree, we should organize massive wars. One more thing, do us asmos a favor and report the countless speedhackers on the Elyos side. We are sick of chasing down people that can zoom across the entire minimap in less than a second.

16. Gift

Gift Proficient

most elyos are busy dueling or chit chatting in town now days...

17. Circus

Circus New Member

well today me and muh legion mates dropped down into an infested brustho village and killed...and then got killed...so some of us are making an attempt to get out there and raid some towns

18. darkness

darkness Expert

Okay, but yes anyways a good war or so would be intresting and elyos can stop sitting on their butts and actually go and do some raid.

Also making a war is the hard part in Elyos cause not many people would listen and go.

19. Chixhater

Chixhater New Member

i super duper agree! spawn camping are acts of weaklings

20. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

I try to do that, but it's pretty hard to do it for me since I play with Shift + F12. It's easier to chase red names, though since I rolled to Asmo, and well play both.

Will be easier. xD