1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Leveling up surveys

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ephaelion, Sep 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ephaelion

Ephaelion Proficient

Ok i'll make it short.

When you level up you get tons of surveys, which is actually great cause that feeds you lots of stuff and consumables.

Though, what i was thinking is:

You get Greater Running Scrolls. Ok.

You get Serums and potions. Ok.

You get Greater Courage scrolls. Ok.

You DON'T get Greater Awakening scrolls. No ok.

Just, why not making it so that melee classes get Attack Speed scrolls in their surveys and magical classes get Casting Speed ones?

I think that would be fair enough, and avoid me the annoying craft thing, at least for these. I just don't understand why do we all have to get Attack Speed scrolls only, even if you roll a mage class.

Oh well, thanks for reading.

/discuss

2. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

This has already been discussed about , i'll tell evilset to add awakening scrolls , it's unfair.
    However , the whole survey thing was a damn bad idea , it ruined our economy. Noone buys scrolls now , they lvl up a character per week and take the scrolls then delete him/her.

Now something random... atk speed helps mages too , it reduces the animation time lol (You can cast more spells in less time. Not Cast the spells faster , but be able to cast one spell after another faster)

3. PoiZoN

PoiZoN while(troll) {++infract;}

Good news for haxxxorz. :)

4. Archsatan

Archsatan Yoza

Imo it gives to many scrolls >.>

its quicker to level a toon to lvl 30+ and get around 200 greater running/courage scrolls by then.

5. Static

Static Expert

IMO The amount of scrolls you get should be reduced by 2/3. You used to be able to use the scrolls in trades for other items, but now I can spend 30-40 minutes to make a char level 55 and get 500 scrolls from it, instead of farming the mats and actually creating them myself. While leveling, you get WAY more scrolls than you actually need to get yourself to level 55.

6. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

Well, scrolls are hard to make :D .... but if you want to profit on them just make scrolls that are not in survey, a.k.a Ressists scroll, crit strike scrolls ...

BUt the best profit is from Fine recovery serum :D 50 for 99 999 999, always sells nyegh

7. Jessica

Jessica Guest

Make the event scrolls untradeable, done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.