1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Limit to kinah from shops?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Artanys, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Artanys

Artanys New Member

Hey all,

I'm not sure if this is a new thing in GamezAion, or if it has been there since the beginning. There is a limit to how much kinah I can make per server day by selling loot to shops. In stock Aion, this change went in somewhere in the 2.x release cycle, I believe. With the increased drop rates on the GamezAion servers, I've ended up with a full 99/99 inventory of greens/blues that I can't offload. Warehouse and account WH is full as well.

Any suggestions? (maybe I should form a 1 man legion and stick it there...)

Thanks!

2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

can always extract for enh stones and try sell those unless they r lowlvl ones with no value. i had a debate with alente about the limits few days ago actually, he didnt remember if they removed them or not. could talk to him about it

any idea what the kinah value limit is?

3. Artanys

Artanys New Member

Mmm, I'd guess around 30 mil? Of course, that is a ballpark figure, +/- 10 mil I think. For me, I like making money by killing mobs instead of doing quests. Unfortunately, with so much loot, I hit the barrier pretty quick when every 30 minutes or so I turn in 5-10 mil.

Thanks!

4. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

go to tiaramanta and kill mob and loot their jewelry such as earrings etc and sell it to merchant.empty ur inventory 1st so u can store that loot by a lot.in 15 min u'll get roughly around 70.thats how i farm kinah

5. Artanys

Artanys New Member

Right, but you hit the limits very quickly.

6. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

yep.if i had abg acc 5 pcs i would sell them for 1.5b each in broker.that sells fast

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.