1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

LOL@ Masterblocks and the moderator who closed my thread

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Angelkyd, Sep 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angelkyd

Angelkyd New Member

So here we have a cheater/hacker running around activating his Ironskin without cooldown over and over. Casts doomlure without cooldown and powerbreaks without stumbling me. So after realizing he cheats i just go away, sorry bro i'm not giving you my hard earned AP points.

Running down another road, i see him again. Already knowing he cheats i go the other way..what do i get. He calls me a noob. LOLOL

Nothing better than a cheater, on a broken lame private server calling someone who knows they cheat and refuses to fight them a noob. Gotta love the trash we have here. ​

PS...you know as well as i do that your not going to ban him. He's been hacking for days and im sure i'm not the first to call him out on it. Your not going to ban him and this post does serve a purpose other than causing "flames" it lets players who dont have special preference and dont cheat be aware of him.

Stop playing favorites with your buddies who are cheating. I dont need to show any proof cause it wont do any good. Your not going to ban him.

2. Vildiil

Vildiil Hit em with a 100 round clip Forum Legend

File a report on this instead of spamming the forums.

Repeated spamming will result in your account being banned here and you losing forum privileges.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.