1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Longevity of the game

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Govournator, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Govournator

Govournator New Member

I played retail for two years and have 250 AP on retail. I came here to stop spending a crap ton of real money and I have. I've been here for one week on this server. I love it so far, but there can be some improvements.

I would like to be able to grind memory fragments instead of doing boss scrolls. Building a boss scroll then going to do it wastes so much time for the fun part of the game.

I would like for more accessories to drop for the hard part of the game; enhancing. I would like to see the market flooded with accessories and enhancing mats. I came here to get away from the shortfalls of retail. Being able to attain sharps/ hards/ memory fragments should be easier so when we do get the gear, we can enhance without wasting hours to repair when we just start out.

I am very familiar with retail and how things work in the game. I want to still grind for my prizes, but take out the boring parts. Boss scrolls are time consuming and for lack of a better word, pointless. 1 hour of boss scrolls gets me one or two repairs because of the time to summon and wait in between each boss.

Don't change the game, just the ease of getting the mats as a new player. Enhancing is easy once you are able to acquire the mats, but as a new player on this server, building up and getting the drops has taken away from the part of the game I enjoy. Anyone else feel the same or different please air out your comments here. I'm sure I'm not alone.

*EDIT*

Forgot to add, I know the game is hardcore RNG, but with a 40 stack and doing a tet roulette on my boss weapons... I expected at least one to go tet then I could work on it from there. Unfortunately, all weapons are pri and building a fail stack as a newer player is harsh with no mem frags or hards and sharps.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
  2. Govournator

Govournator New Member

Too add to this post, I now have 7 pages of fail stacks that are 30 + trying to enhance to just duo. I went through 100 mem frags and couldn't enhance from Pri to Duo. I played retail for two years and know how to enhance very well. I know this doesn't compare to retail, but I'm starting my duo stack at around 17-20 and extracting the stack around 30-34. I made all three of my boss weapons drop from 100 dura to 20. Am I missing something here? or just really bad luck?

3. PolyPharmacy

PolyPharmacy New Member

to duo or tri is really hard I noticed been playing for quite some time. It does let you build tons of stacks is for tet and pen though. I would just build stacks and once you have enough just say f it and use a higher stack. Also helps if your on an enhancement weekend and have premium to increase chances.

4. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

I thought it was obvious that the best way to enhance is have a couple of sets of everything and play leap frog. Never enhance the highest grade gear that you own. Enhance the spare set instead, until it pops and leapfrogs, then swap. That way you never have to fall back to Pri.

5. Govournator

Govournator New Member

I built the stacks and leap frogged each one until I hit 34 stacks from around 17. I only got one duo from pri out of my three boss weapons by doing that. After 34 I would extract the stack and start again around 17. I think it was just a really bad luck streak.

6. Chunn

Chunn New Member

pri, duo, tri here is harder than retail, its not bad luck, its common you fail like 10 duos and tris in a row.