1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Looking for a pvp guild at Siel server!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Gamefreak, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Gamefreak

Gamefreak New Member

Hi!
    I played Gamez aion for quite a while ago. Last time I played I think was in september or something : P

Anyways I am downloading Aion right now. I would probably start playing Aion again tomorrow or something like that, depends on how good the internet connection is :/

I have much experience with Aion since I played much Aion before. I was in DTK(Dressed to Kill) when DTK were an active guild. I understand english quite well. I write/speak english just fine.

I want to join a pvp guild with much active people, maybe a guild which use some kind of Ventrilo or Teamspeak(DTK used that before). I want to join a social, funny and pvp happy guild ; D

My main is an Asmo, gladiator lvl 55. Full Anuhart, Tahabata spear +15 and some other stuff with some + :p. The char is at the server Siel and called Zirin! : )

Contact me at the forum or in game. Probably you can't contact me ig before tomorrow night or something like that. I prefer mostly contact over the forum at the moment! : )

Hope somebody would contact me! : D
    Btw, I played Gamez Aion quite a while before I joined the forum! : P