1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lordcurlyfry

Discussion in 'Problems' started by superbear, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superbear

superbear New Member

Yeah i like how u reported your own friend. aka unknown.

2. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

Dude dunno what you aiming for but honestly a PM to Deathangel would be the better option.

- - - Updated - - -

I am noone to judge or anythin but something really makes me doubt Unknown aka stabb abused ap. Thats just my cent tho.

1 person likes this.
  3. BeastiesDecoyAccount

BeastiesDecoyAccount Chillin likea guy who chills

Cut off their manhood, and feed it to the goats
    The story is he tried that and got threatened with a ban, and then he made the first thread and did get banned. So I don't think PMing Ari is gonna solve anything.

4. superbear

superbear New Member

well deathangel isnt doing his job right. No point pming him anymore.

5. Meanz

Well, unfortunate for him. Pretty sure Ari wouldn't do that without havin some serious reasons to back him up so yea. He prolly one of the badass AP abusers xd

6. superbear

superbear New Member

If i was a badass ap abuser i wouldnt bother doing this shit. Dont try to frame me if you dont know anything. There are people who can vouch for me.

7. Meanz

And who are you again? Whats your in-game name?

8. BeastiesDecoyAccount

BeastiesDecoyAccount Chillin likea guy who chills

Cut off their manhood, and feed it to the goats
    I think this is saii(think I got that right) on an alt account because like I said his forum account got banned for complaing about what he claims is unfair wipe of his AP. I don't know for sure if that's true or not and I hardly get in game anymore but it seems to be general knowledge that he's a pretty legit player and wouldn't do anything like hack or abuse bugs to gain an advantage.

This is also why I strongly believe that GMs should have strong evidence of wrongdoing before making actions such as this, so moments like this, or others that I and Jeremy discussed in another thread don't pop up and cause a potential shit storm over something that could have been easily solved one way or another with a few minutes of video. Also in most countries when someone is accused of a crime they are presumed innocent until proven guilty, and that should be the case here.

4 people like this.
  9. Meanz

Well, I've seen Saiii pvp. Meh. He doesn't strike me as someone that would abuse but thats just a random statement xd

And if I have to be absolutely honest, he sucks at gladi lol. So I would wonder how'd he get 30mil AP from what I've seen when fighitng him.

10. LordCurlyFry

LordCurlyFry Yeah, I like curly fries. Forum Legend

Just so you guys know, the next person who makes a thread like this, I'm infracting. You have been warned. As for Uknown, that wasn't me. I would advise you to know what the hell you are talking about before making accusations, especially against a Staff Member. It isn't good for your health. Or your future on Gamez. For that matter, ALL FURTHER INQUIRIES, should there be any, will be expected to be submitted through a PERSONAL MESSAGE. Especially if you have something to say about me.

Seems like I'm building a reputation for myself. Kinda ironic, I'm going for a Paragon run in my Mass Effect marathon, who knew I would get so much Renegade points irl. -shrug-

PM any of the staff members, or be infracted for spamming the forums. Pick your poison.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.