1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lost items in crafting

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Smok3, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

ok i tried 2 times to craft necsium helm ... and the server took my mats and no necsium helm in my inventory.... i lost 226 fine nex ores...

can anybody help me?

2. frostman

frostman New Member

I subscribe to that, I lost too 3 swords when I was trying to make one "noble" sword using new 2.5 recipe.Just disappeared from inventory, I didn't even saw the crafting animation bar.:sad:

3. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

thats what i noticed the second time.... "I didn't even saw the crafting animation bar"

4. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

bump....no gm help? QQ

5. snic

snic Respected Member

and do you have ss?

6. classic27000

classic27000 New Member

snic can u help me with my problem?

7. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

ss with what... i can craft one more and ill ss..im gonna have the same problem...

i cant ss ... i press craft .. and in 0.1 sec my craft mats dissapear and nothing else happenes (like the loading bar of the craft item) so i cant ss anything usefull

i can try to craft one more and ss the problem...but tell me what u want me to ss .. i dont wana loose another 113 fine nex ores...i dont care about the other mats....just nex ore

this is not my only problem since 2.5 ... i have 99 slots inventory... had like 85 with stuff and the rest were free ... when i tried to split something it told me i have no room in inventory... i removed a kisk .then the splitting worked ,

another problem with splitting... on one char i can split just fine ...on another (the same char with inventory room problem and necsium craft problem) it worked then i was splitting...the split bar works ..the aether is less (cuz it got splited) but no lesser aether in inventory appears .... like from pure aether gem = 3 greater aether gem .... but for me pure aether drops in count ...but no greater appears in inventory...

once again i dont really care about aether and the other problems...im just saying...the only thing that i QQ for = 226 fine nex ore that i lost in that craft

Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  8. Stacey

Stacey New Member

This just happened to me too with trying to make noble mace and polearm, what happens is that the 3 weapons that are needed as a prereq disappear but the rest of the mats stay, i tryed relogging like before i crafted the polearm (after the maces disappeared for the mace craft) to see if it'd work, and still didnt. I guess if your gonna put an SS of the problem take one of before you try to craft them, with timestamp, and then take one right after craft with timestamp to show you didnt go throw them in warehouse or something.

It'd be nice if a gm could address this problem, cause i just wasted 4 hours gathering mats to make these weaps.. and guess what nothing out of it..

9. Stacey

Stacey New Member

bump... is no gm gonna comment on this thread?.... what a waste of time.. and shows how much gms care about problems other than people spamming about bans

btw if your banned most likely it was for a good reason, if you got banned you got banned for a reason people, the gms arent gonna ban you beacause they felt like it

10. frostman

frostman New Member

"I subscribe to that, I lost too 3 swords when I was trying to make one "noble" sword using new 2.5 recipe.Just disappeared from inventory, I didn't even saw the crafting animation bar."

If I were a GM, at least I would've said in this thread that "I don't know why the heck this is happening but soon we'll look into it."
    But I'm no GM, I'm just a stupid player with some problems which are not even worth reading...maybe the hard working players will get tired of this and look for something better.(just thinking...)

11. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Are you sure the crafting didn't fail?...
    And if you are , have you got some proof? (Screenshot/Video)
    The staff will not be refunding any lost items without solid proof , sorry.

@Frostman

We never said we wouldn't look further into it , we always investigate subject such as this.
    A few days ago , we had a report saying the crafting master was opening the warehouse window when u were talking to him..
    The server has several bugs that our developer needs to take care of , but he's the only developer u know. And other bugs such as the one that allows everyone to autolearn every single stigma skill of his class in lumiel , have highier priority , so you'll have to wait.

However , even if there really is a bug that does that , we cannot give you your items back without proof as i mentioned above. And don't tell me if you were a GM you would give the players their items back.. that would be the stupidest thing you could ever do , everyone would lie to get free items.

12. Cazaar

Cazaar Proficient

I think for harder crafts there might be a bug,but i tried to craft wise dragon chain set and it crafted fine..

13. SageofBlood

SageofBlood New Member

Same thing happened to me, I lost 11 Drenite Swords trying to craft Noble Drenite Sword with the new recipe. Made a separate post, didnt know one existed already.

14. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

yea ..crafting potions and scrolls is working...

Btw i noticed that too... first time i tried to craft necsium...my nex ore / small orichulachum plate and master premium accesory fluxes dissapeard ...but my brilliant aether and briliant orichalcum ore didnt dissapeard :( ....they dissapeard on my second try ...but still no helm

15. SageofBlood

SageofBlood New Member

Is there no way for GMs or someone to check logs of people's characters,.. I know this is a lot of effort probably, but sometimes (or most times) you cannot predict that you are gonna lose a bunch of your items due to some bug and thus no screenshots can be prepared. Gathering mats (time consuming) and smelting the mats (time consuming when smelting 1400+ drenite ore) can get really annoying.

16. wincx69

wincx69 δεν ξέρετε τίποτα για το φόβο

yeah mine as well, tried to craft noble drenium mace, the recipes were ...3pcs Drenium mace, 5xSpecial Greater weapon Flux, 2xSpecial greater Red pallen & 3x Special Red Squaro, the result was, 3x Drenium Mace Disappeared while the rest of recipes were still there!!!! i dunno what happened? no crafting bar appeared on my monitor!!! Grrrrrr.... i spent all my time to gather those drenite ore!!!! LAME!:annoyed:

17. kramsors

kramsors お兄ちゃん

ss tabaco<br><br>

18. frostman

frostman New Member

First of all Thank you for answer and be sure I know dev is busy, I didn't ask for him to answer.
    1. I'm positive my craft didn't fail as I was aware of that possibility and I looked well on the screen.
    2. I am no newbie crafter (my opinion anyway) and I can certainly say when somethings isn't working as it supossed to.
    3. Of course I didn't take SS since I didn't expect this to happen and I'm not going to waste the rest of my items to prove you that I'm right.(since I'm no duper I've worked hard on those mats and I'm not willing to lose them).
    4. I only needed an answer to know when I can craft again without this bugg to happen, that is all.
    5. I don't need my items back, I didn't ask for that although I miss my swords:sad:
    6. REST ASURED THAT FROM NOW ON I'LL SS MY EVERY CRAFT, just to prove that I was right if needed.
    7. And for the last part of your post, I don't want to flame, it seems that you mistaken me for an idiot kid and you appear to like to put stupid words in people mouth, words that I've never said or intended to say. Following your logic, I could very well assume that you are worst than the person you think I am. You people seems to be set on that thing about "I want my items/money/ bla-bla-bla back".

Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
  19. eCs4free

eCs4free Diablo

i think only the noble crafts are bugged

20. Zikel#400

Zikel#400 Proficient

must be a bug from the update, and for those who have been asked to prove well you dont really need to do it with the same mats you just lost, you could always try with a different craft thats not as uh how would you call it, hard to get? and take a ss of before and one of after since you say it happens so fast you cant really capture it with the ss. just my opinion though.